Fairfax Media Network

Southwest Slopes Weather

Mon 09:50 EST
Current Warnings

Southwest Slopes Forecast

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Patches of frost in the south early this morning. Patchy fog early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light again in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 14.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the early morning. Snow possible above 1300 metres. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

  • Wednesday Sunny day. Medium (50%) chance of rain in the evening. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

  • Thursday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain. Snow falling above 800 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NE 25 to 35 km/h turning NW 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.

Issued Mon 05:15 EST

Southwest Slopes Weather Forecasts

Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Late shower
2 14 90% 1-5mm Moderate - - - -
Late shower
4 14 90% 1-5mm Slight - - - -
Mostly sunny
-2 5 90% 1-5mm Severe WNW 16 71 W 20 70
Late shower
1 12 90% 1-5mm High - - - -
2 14 60% < 1mm Moderate W 7 79 W 17 57
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW weather: Lachlan River peaks in heavy Forbes flooding; SES continuing to monitor situation

11:26 EST

Forbes' Lachlan River in central west New South Wales has peaked, the State Emergency Service says, with at least .

Lachlan River flooding to last weeks

11:12 EST

Major flooding will continue to affect central western New South Wales well into October, with another round of rain imminent.

Adelaide weather: Heavy rain forecast to drench city and Hills

08:44 EST

SES and weather bureau officials are due to meet today to prepare for heavy rain forecast for later this week across Adelaide and the Adelaide Hills.