you are not logged in | login or join us

CW Slopes & Plains Weather

forecast summary district forecast

sunny

Sunday Mostly clear. Light winds.

fog then sunny

Monday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog in the early morning. Light winds.

fog then sunny

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog in the early morning. Light winds.

showers

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Issued Sun 16:31 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

CW Slopes & Plains Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 19 10% 1-5mm Nil NNE 9 67 NNW 8 55
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
9 18 20% < 1mm Nil E 8 74 W 8 50
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
8 21 10% < 1mm Nil NNE 8 77 NW 7 47
possible shower Possible shower
5 17 80% 1-5mm Slight NNE 6 73 WNW 8 56
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
5 20 10% < 1mm Slight NE 8 88 NW 9 53
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 20 10% < 1mm Nil ENE 5 67 WNW 6 48
possible shower Possible shower
6 19 50% 1-5mm Nil NNE 8 68 NW 8 55
possible shower Possible shower
5 17 80% 1-5mm Nil NNE 8 74 NW 9 60
cloudy Cloudy
10 19 20% 1-5mm Nil NNE 10 69 NW 9 56
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 21 10% < 1mm Nil ENE 6 67 NNE 4 52
possible shower Possible shower
5 18 50% 1-5mm Slight NNE 8 89 NNW 12 57
possible shower Possible shower
8 19 50% 1-5mm Nil ENE 7 64 NNW 6 53
possible shower Possible shower
5 17 80% 1-5mm Nil NNE 9 77 NNW 10 60
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 20 10% < 1mm Nil NE 7 77 NW 8 54
possible shower Possible shower
8 19 40% 1-5mm Nil NNE 10 69 NNW 10 55

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone