Fairfax Media Network

CW Slopes & Plains Weather

NSW/ACT
Mon 17:25 EST
Current Warnings
 

CW Slopes & Plains Forecast

  • Monday Mostly clear. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower on the southern slopes in the early morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

  • Wednesday Sunny day. High (70%) chance of rain developing in the evening. Light winds becoming NE 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon.

  • Thursday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h turning W/NW 30 to 45 km/h during the day.

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h.

Issued Mon 16:33 EST

CW Slopes & Plains Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
5 17 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 16 5% < 1mm Nil WNW 23 68 WNW 24 46
Sunny
4 19 5% < 1mm Slight WNW 20 86 WNW 19 49
Cloudy
6 15 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 18 5% < 1mm Nil WNW 22 75 WNW 22 47
Mostly sunny
6 18 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 16 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Cloudy
6 14 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
6 17 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 20 5% < 1mm Nil WNW 14 60 WNW 14 40
Mostly sunny
5 16 5% < 1mm Slight WNW 22 81 WNW 21 58
Mostly sunny
8 17 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Cloudy
6 14 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 19 5% < 1mm Slight WNW 18 72 WNW 19 46
Clearing shower
7 16 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Severe frosts a bitter blow to WA farmers hoping for record harvest

18:57 EST

Farmers across Western Australia's grain growing regions have been dealt a bitter blow, with their hopes of record crops dashed by frost just weeks before harvest.

Adelaide weather: Heavy rain forecast to drench city and Hills as 'storm force' winds predicted

17:59 EST

Wet weather "on par" with a system that caused widespread flooding across Adelaide earlier this month has been forecast to hit the Mount Lofty Ranges on Wednesday and Thursday.

NSW weather: Premier Mike Baird visits Forbes and warns of further flooding

16:46 EST

New South Wales Premier Mike Baird has toured the flood-hit town of Forbes, in the state's central west, where he has thanked State Emergency Service (SES) volunteers for their efforts.