Fairfax Media Network

CW Slopes & Plains Weather

Current Warnings
 

CW Slopes & Plains Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, most likely during this afternoon and evening. Winds N 15 to 20 km/h tending NW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 22.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 25 to 35 km/h turning SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of showers. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the evening.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost. Light winds.

Issued Sat 05:15 EST

CW Slopes & Plains Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
6 20 10% 1-5mm Nil NW 17 58 NW 15 41
Mostly sunny
6 18 10% < 1mm Nil NNW 16 64 NW 20 43
Mostly sunny
4 21 5% < 1mm Slight N 14 88 NNW 18 43
Rain
3 17 90% 1-5mm Slight NNW 18 64 NW 18 53
Mostly sunny
5 19 10% < 1mm Slight NNW 16 73 NW 22 45
Mostly sunny
4 20 40% < 1mm Slight NNW 14 58 NW 20 42
Rain developing
4 18 80% 1-5mm Slight NNW 19 69 NW 17 55
Rain
4 16 90% 5-10mm Slight NNW 20 68 WNW 16 60
Mostly sunny
7 19 5% 1-5mm Nil NW 17 52 WNW 14 45
Mostly sunny
6 22 10% < 1mm Nil NNW 13 61 NW 15 38
Rain developing
7 16 80% 1-5mm Nil N 18 66 NW 22 53
Rain developing
6 20 80% < 1mm Nil N 16 64 NNW 16 46
Rain
4 16 90% 5-10mm Slight NW 20 67 WNW 14 64
Mostly sunny
5 20 10% < 1mm Slight N 16 79 NW 18 48
Rain developing
6 16 70% 5-10mm Nil NW 20 60 WNW 14 58
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

July wrap up around the grounds

16:19 EST

The month of July was quite dynamic across the nation, with some particularly strong cold fronts which delivered low level snow as far north as the Border Ranges, and spells of prolonged dry and warm conditions, particularly along the east coast.

Widespread rain to quench thirsty West Australian crops

16:02 EST

Widespread, drenching rain across many parts of Western Australia's agricultural region, brings a smile to the faces of local farmers.

The Photo Fence: Artists capture Darwin homeowners' love affair with high fences

15:20 EST

Some encase Darwin's homes in a gnarled mesh vestige while others stand like spiked watchmen separating the street from those living inside.