you are not logged in | login or join us

NW Slopes & Plains Weather

forecast summary district forecast

fog then sunny

Thursday Partly cloudy. Fog on the southern slopes early this morning. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 24.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog on the slopes in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

possible shower

Saturday Cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

possible shower

Sunday Cloudy. Patchy morning fog on the slopes. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

Issued Thu 05:16 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

NW Slopes & Plains Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EST
SSE 2   10.0 9.0 10.0 93 1 1 -
09:00 EST
- 0   13.6 11.4 13.6 87 1 1 -
13:00 EST
NW 6 11 19.9 10.9 19.9 56 4 0.0 1023.0
13:00 EST
N 13 20 21.8 9.3 21.8 45 7 0.0 1022.7
09:00 EST
ENE 7   16.4 9.7 16.4 65 3 0 -
13:00 EST
NW 13 33 23.1 9.5 23.1 42 9 0.0 1022.6
09:00 EST
- 0   12.5 9.6 12.5 82 1 0 -
09:00 EST
- 0   13.2 6.7 13.2 65 2 - -
13:00 EST
NW 9 13 19.7 9.9 19.7 53 5 0.2 1023.3
13:00 EST
N 15 20 23.0 8.3 23.0 39 10 0.2 1022.3
09:00 EST
- 0   10.0 9.0 10.0 93 1 1 -

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone