Fairfax Media Network

Southern Tablelands Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 10:49 EST
Current Warnings
 

Southern Tablelands Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, becoming less likely late this afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 1300 metres. The chance of thunderstorms during the morning and afternoon. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h tending W/NW 30 to 45 km/h during the morning and early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 7 and 11.

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 35 to 50 km/h.

  • Sunday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of rain in the northwest in the evening. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h.

  • Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds NW 35 to 45 km/h.

Issued Fri 05:15 EST

Southern Tablelands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Late shower
5 14 60% < 1mm Slight WNW 27 68 WNW 37 57
Possible shower
8 15 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
7 16 60% 1-5mm Nil WNW 37 75 WNW 45 63
Sunny
6 16 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
5 15 60% 1-5mm Slight - - - -
Possible shower
6 17 80% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: SES issues emergency warning for Gawler as floodwaters rise

16:03 EST

Significant flooding is expected to impact Gawler and surrounding areas north of Adelaide, which will threaten people's safety, the State Emergency Service says.

Helicopter rescues group trapped in floodwaters at Huonville

15:44 EST

Three adults and two children have been rescued by helicopter after becoming trapped in floodwaters in Huonville.

AFL and NRL grand final forecast

15:41 EST

What will the weather be like when Melbourne and Sydney go head-to-head in the AFL and NRL grand finals this weekend? Australia's two most populated cities will field teams in each match and both play host to a game.