Fairfax Media Network

Southern Tablelands Weather

Current Warnings
 

Southern Tablelands Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east from the afternoon, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the afternoon and early evening, possibly severe in the northeast. Areas of fog in the east later tonight. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming E/SE 25 to 35 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 25 to 33.

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds SE 25 to 40 km/h.

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the morning and afternoon. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h turning E 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

  • Monday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the east in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

Issued Fri 05:15 EDT

Southern Tablelands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Showers increasing
9 18 90% 1-5mm Nil S 8 77 SSE 20 63
Mostly sunny
15 27 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
12 21 90% 1-5mm Nil SE 15 80 SE 26 61
Showers increasing
11 20 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
11 20 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
13 26 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Autumn weather: Australia set for continued hot temperatures after 'exceptional' start to 2017

12:03 EDT

Although autumn is on the way, the Bureau of Meteorology has warned the hot weather is likely to continue, with warmer than average temperatures forecast for most of southern and eastern Australia.

Flooded road closure policy unsuitable for Queensland's Gulf say residents

11:40 EDT

Residents in Queensland's Gulf country are criticising the State Government's strict flooded road closure policy.

Ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred: Borroloola bridge collapses, town split in half after NT flooding

10:23 EDT

The community of Borroloola has been physically split in half after heavy rainfall and flooding caused by ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred partly collapsed a bridge.