Fairfax Media Network

Southern Tablelands Weather

NSW/ACT
Sat 05:27 EST
Current Warnings
 

Southern Tablelands Forecast

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h increasing to 35 to 55 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 14.

  • Sunday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of rain in the northwest at night. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the morning.

  • Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds NW/NW 35 to 55 km/h.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds W/NW 35 to 55 km/h.

Issued Sat 05:15 EST

Southern Tablelands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
7 20 5% < 1mm Nil WNW 11 60 WNW 17 40
Mostly sunny
10 19 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
8 18 5% < 1mm Nil WNW 26 70 WNW 30 48
Sunny
8 20 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
6 18 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
6 19 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: River at Gawler peaks, further rises downstream expected, SES says

06:53 EST

The South Australian town of Port Wakefield is the next focus for emergency services as flood peaks continue to move through the river systems after days of wild weather.

NSW severe weather warning issued, damaging winds set to lash state's north

23:58 EST

Parts of New South Wales have been warned to prepare for wild weather overnight as a low-pressure system from Tasmania gets set to batter northern parts of the state.

Tasmania weather: Helicopter rescues family trapped in floodwaters at Huonville

22:54 EST

Three adults and two young children have been rescued by helicopter after becoming trapped in floodwaters in Huonville, south-east of Tasmania.