Fairfax Media Network

South Coast Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 10:04 EDT
Current Warnings
 

South Coast Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm about the coastal ranges during the afternoon and early evening. Areas of fog about the coastal ranges later tonight. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then tending S/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day.

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Monday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Fri 05:15 EDT

South Coast Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
17 23 20% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
15 25 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly cloudy
15 23 20% < 1mm Nil SW 7 72 S 19 69
Possible shower
18 22 20% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Showers
17 22 80% 1-5mm Nil SSW 15 79 S 23 79
Possible shower
18 22 20% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Late shower
19 22 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred: Borroloola bridge collapses, town split in half after NT flooding

18:25 EDT

The community of Borroloola has been physically split in half after heavy rainfall and flooding caused by ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred partly collapsed a bridge.

Victoria told national energy operator 'under no circumstances' could it cut power during NSW heatwave

17:21 EDT

The Victorian Government has told the national energy operator "under no circumstances" could it cut power to regional centres in order to keep .

Ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred makes landfall, weakens to tropical low

13:45 EDT

Tropical Cyclone Alfred has weakened to a tropical low as it nears landfall on the Gulf of Carpentaria's southern coast, but the Bureau of Meteorology warned the weather system remained powerful.