Northern Tablelands Weather
Northern Tablelands Forecast
Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.
Monday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers and the chance of a thunderstorm, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog and a slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the morning.
Wednesday Sunny. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning.
Thursday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning fog about the upper Hunter. Light winds.
Northern Tablelands Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||4||21||30%||< 1mm||Slight||N 16||75||WSW 14||40|
||4||20||10%||< 1mm||Slight||NE 15||69||NNE 16||42|
||7||24||30%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 10||56||WNW 9||31|
For the majority of Australia April was warmer and drier than average.