Fairfax Media Network

Hunter Weather

NSW/ACT
Sat 04:10 EST
Current Warnings
 

Hunter Forecast

  • Saturday Sunny. Areas of morning frost about the Upper Hunter. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h tending SW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 15. Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Areas of frost in the morning, mainly about the Upper Hunter. Light winds.

  • Monday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 05:15 EST

Hunter Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
4 16 5% < 1mm Slight W 16 57 SW 16 33
Sunny
5 15 5% < 1mm Slight W 15 54 SW 14 39
Sunny
4 12 5% - Slight - - - -
Sunny
4 14 5% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Sunny
4 16 5% < 1mm Slight W 18 55 SW 16 32
Sunny
3 13 5% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Sunny
1 8 5% < 1mm High W 26 78 WSW 23 53
Sunny
8 15 5% < 1mm Nil - - SW 28 36
Sunny
8 15 5% < 1mm Nil W 32 60 SW 30 43
Sunny
8 15 5% < 1mm Nil WSW 23 61 SW 21 47
Sunny
3 13 5% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Sunny
2 13 5% < 1mm Moderate W 16 64 WSW 15 38
Sunny
3 15 5% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Sunny
6 15 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Snowfalls, heavy rain recorded across New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania

00:25 EST

Parts of New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania were blanketed in snow, as a cold snap moved across the south-east coast.

Melbourne weather: BoM warns of icy winter blast as snow hits Victoria

21:22 EST

Victoria is in the grip of a cold snap, with snow falling across the state and Melbourne bracing for a wintry weekend.

NSW weather: Day of widespread snow brings joy to ski fields, warnings for motorists

21:21 EST

Snowfalls has begun to clear after a day of widespread falls across the Blue Mountains, Central Tablelands and alpine regions of New South Wales.