Fairfax Media Network

Alice Springs Weather

NT
Fri 12:55 CST
Current Warnings
 

Alice Springs Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Chance of any rain: 40% Mostly sunny morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm later in the day. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.

Issued Fri 16:30 CST

Alice Springs Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 35 80% 5-10mm Nil NW 7 61 N 7 42
Possible thunderstorm
26 35 70% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 38 80% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 37 70% 20-40mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
23 34 80% 1-5mm Nil NNW 4 74 NNE 8 49
Possible thunderstorm
25 35 70% 10-20mm Nil NW 11 64 WNW 8 50
Possible thunderstorm
24 34 80% 20-40mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
23 34 80% - Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Kimberley cattle country soaked by January rains in great start to season

18:55 EDT

Cattle stations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia have had an extremely wet start to 2017.

SA weather: Thousands without power after wild storms cross state

17:26 EDT

Thousands of properties are without power in South Australia, with Adelaide being the hardest hit, after a storm front crossed the state last night.

Adelaide's sodden summer

17:04 EDT

Adelaide is having the wettest summer to date in more than half a century.