Fairfax Media Network

Darwin-Daly Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darwin-Daly Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower inland early this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 10% Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. A thunderstorm likely. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Storm likely. Min 26 Max 32 Possible rainfall: 5 to 20 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the late morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 8 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds. City Centre Showers. Possible afternoon storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 8 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 0 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

Issued Sat 16:20 CST

Darwin-Daly Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Thunderstorms
24 36 90% 1-5mm Nil SW 5 75 SE 7 42
Thunderstorms
26 34 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Thunderstorms
26 32 90% 1-5mm Nil WSW 12 80 W 18 63
Thunderstorms
24 36 90% 1-5mm Nil SW 5 78 ESE 9 39
Possible thunderstorm
26 36 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Showers
24 36 50% < 1mm Nil E 6 64 SE 15 37
Possible thunderstorm
25 35 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 36 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Man's body found in floodwaters in Queensland's north Burnett

14:04 EDT

A man's body has been found in floodwaters near Monto in Queensland's north Burnett this morning.

WA heatwave leading to bushfire weather

13:36 EDT

Fire danger is set to rise as Perth and many western parts of Western Australia are experiencing what could be a record breaking summer heat wave.

Heavy rain hammers QLD's Central Coast

10:02 EDT

A deep low pressure trough has brought heavy rain and storms to central parts of the Queensland coast.