Fairfax Media Network

Darwin-Daly Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darwin-Daly Forecast

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 25 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Partly cloudy. Min 26 Max 35 Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 26 Max 35 Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day then tending W/NW during the afternoon. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 25 Max 35 Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Issued Tue 16:20 CST

Darwin-Daly Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
24 35 90% 5-10mm Nil ENE 6 76 NE 6 55
Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 8 75 NNW 13 62
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 90% 5-10mm Nil NNE 5 85 E 7 57
Thunderstorms
26 34 90% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Showers
25 36 50% 5-10mm Nil NNE 10 65 ESE 17 36
Possible thunderstorm
28 38 90% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 34 90% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 35 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Top End residents could be waiting until Christmas for a bit of rain relief

18:43 EDT

Top End residents are unlikely to be relieved of the oppressive hot and humid build up conditions until Christmas, because the rain-bringing La NiƱa weather pattern is unlikely to eventuate in coming months, the Bureau of Meteorology has warned.

One dead after Mt Warning campers struck by lightning, rescue operation underway

15:52 EDT

An international tourist has died and a woman has been injured after being hit by lightning while camping at Mt Warning, on the NSW north coast, police say.

Hot and stormy start to summer in NSW

15:50 EDT

The opening week of summer has been a hot and thundery mix in New South Wales and there is more to come.