Fairfax Media Network

Darwin-Daly Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darwin-Daly Forecast

  • Thursday Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight with gusty winds. Winds W/NW 20 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Mostly clear. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late afternoon. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 25 Max 35 Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 25 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 1 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 25 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 4 to 20 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

Issued Thu 16:20 CST

Darwin-Daly Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
24 34 90% 5-10mm Nil NNW 6 75 NNW 8 55
Possible thunderstorm
25 32 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 5-10mm Nil W 9 74 NW 14 62
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 90% 5-10mm Nil NNW 6 83 NNW 6 61
Thunderstorms
25 34 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 36 40% 1-5mm Nil NNW 10 71 E 13 40
Possible thunderstorm
27 36 90% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 34 60% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 35 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Eastern storms and southern shivers

16:00 EDT

Thunderstorms are on the move through New South Wales and southern Queensland once again today, while southern states shiver.

Summer scorcher looms for two thirds of Australians

14:12 EDT

The most widespread heat in five years could grip parts of southern and eastern Australia next week.

Turbulent Thursday in Vic, Tas, SA

15:52 EDT

Parts of Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia could be lashed by storms and damaging winds on Thursday as a cold front sweeps across Australia's southeast.