Fairfax Media Network

Darwin-Daly Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darwin-Daly Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W/NW and light increasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 27 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 4 to 25 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Issued Wed 16:20 CST

Darwin-Daly Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 90% 1-5mm Nil WSW 5 78 S 5 44
Possible thunderstorm
26 34 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 34 90% 1-5mm Nil WSW 12 79 W 20 60
Possible thunderstorm
25 36 90% < 1mm Nil SW 4 83 E 7 43
Possible thunderstorm
26 37 90% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Late shower
25 37 40% < 1mm Nil W 4 74 ESE 14 37
Possible thunderstorm
27 37 90% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 36 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 35 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Perth weather: Temperature hits 40C for fourth day, equalling record from 1933

18:57 EDT

Perth has recorded its fourth consecutive day of temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius, equalling a record that has stood for more than 80 years, as a heatwave continues to grip the city.

Farm Management Deposits changes will give farmers chance to help themselves, once they have cash to spare

16:23 EDT

The Federal Government has introduced legislation to overhaul the Farm Management Deposits scheme, which it says will help farmers to help themselves.

Hobart set to cool after a warm start to February

14:50 EDT

The first ten days of February have set a new record for Hobart with each day breaking the 21 degree mark, although a series of fronts on the forecast will bring a cooler change.