Fairfax Media Network

Darwin-Daly Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darwin-Daly Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 25 Max 35 Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon with gusty winds. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm about the Cox Peninsula in the morning. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening. City Centre Mostly sunny. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Light winds becoming N 15 to 25 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening. City Centre Mostly sunny. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Issued Sat 16:20 CST

Darwin-Daly Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 80% 1-5mm Nil NNE 3 71 ESE 5 44
Possible thunderstorm
25 33 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 34 80% 1-5mm Nil E 5 68 NNE 14 60
Possible thunderstorm
24 37 80% < 1mm Nil NW 4 75 ESE 6 48
Sunny
25 38 80% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
25 39 20% < 1mm Nil N 9 56 E 18 21
Possible thunderstorm
28 37 80% - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
24 38 80% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 35 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Brisbane storm: Teen struck by lightning, thousands without power in Queensland storms

20:31 EDT

A teenager has been struck by lightning during dangerous thunderstorms in Queensland's south-east that caused structural damage and left thousands without power.

Heat is on the horizon for parts of WA

18:02 EDT

Following a run of cooler than average temperatures during the first half of next week, southwestern parts of Western Australia will see a return of hot conditions.

A taste of summer for Sydney

14:45 EDT

A burst of hazy heat enveloped Sydney on Friday, with temperatures just not letting up well into the evening.