Fairfax Media Network

Darwin-Daly Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darwin-Daly Forecast

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible storm. Chance of any rain: 20% Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 25 Max 31 Possible rainfall: 4 to 25 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 27 Max 32 Possible rainfall: 0 to 8 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 27 Max 32 Possible rainfall: 0 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 31 Possible rainfall: 0 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

Issued Mon 16:20 CST

Darwin-Daly Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
24 34 90% 1-5mm Nil NW 6 82 NW 11 56
Possible thunderstorm
26 32 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
28 32 90% 5-10mm Nil NW 10 75 NW 19 61
Possible thunderstorm
24 33 90% 1-5mm Nil NW 5 89 NW 10 68
Possible thunderstorm
25 34 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Rain
25 32 90% 5-10mm Nil NW 15 83 NW 18 65
Possible thunderstorm
26 31 90% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 33 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 30 90% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Scorpions, rats emerge as rain continues to fall in flood-hit Tennant Creek

22:25 EDT

Less than three weeks into 2017, the desert town of Tennant Creek in the NT is already just 89 millimetres shy of reaching its average yearly rainfall, with the unusual downpour said to be leading to an influx of creepy crawlies.

Central Australian tourists treated to 'desert in her party dress' after constant rainfall

22:16 EDT

Rain has continued to fall in parts of Central Australia, ensuring the current greenery continues.

Rivers rising and roads cut across northern Western Australia

18:18 EDT

The Great Northern Highway has been closed between Fitzroy Crossing and Halls Creek, as rivers rise across northern Western Australia following a week of steady rain.