Saturday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm late this afternoon in the east. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.
Sunday Areas of fog in the early morning. Mostly sunny day. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Rainfall amount: 0 mm Around Canberra.
Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning and early afternoon. Light winds becoming N/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending W/NW 30 to 45 km/h in the middle of the day.
Tuesday Sunny. Light winds becoming NW 20 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending W 25 to 35 km/h during the day.
Wednesday Patchy morning fog. Mostly sunny day. Light winds.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||5||25||5%||< 1mm||Slight||NW 6||63||NW 24||30|
||4||25||5%||-||Slight||NW 7||54||WNW 14||31|
||6||26||5%||< 1mm||Nil||W 5||57||NW 18||28|
17:13 EDT Canberra has begun its run of warmer than average days, with a few more on the cards.