you are not logged in | login or join us

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, high (70%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers near the coast, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Issued Tue 21:02 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 29 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 14 77 ESE 17 66
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 28 90% 5-10mm Nil ESE 11 73 E 11 63
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
19 28 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 7 83 ESE 8 67
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
21 29 90% 5-10mm Nil ESE 13 75 SE 14 67
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 26 90% 5-10mm Nil ESE 13 86 ESE 11 65
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
24 30 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 15 72 ESE 13 65
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 29 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 12 78 SE 16 67
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 28 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 17 79 ESE 16 67
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
19 27 90% 5-10mm Nil ESE 9 79 E 10 65
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 28 90% 5-10mm Nil ESE 11 72 E 11 63
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 27 90% 10-20mm Nil SE 12 79 SE 13 72
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
22 30 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 18 65 ESE 16 66

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone