Fairfax Media Network

Ventnor Weather


25.05°S 151.14°E 205m AMSL

Monto Forecast

This morning 18°C
Today 31°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

19.5°C falling
Updated at 02:10 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Friday Mostly clear. Medium (40%) chance of showers, contracting to the coast in the evening. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the coast and Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h.

Currently at Gayndah Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 19.5°C falling
Dew Point 15.3°C falling
Feels Like 19.5°C
Relative Humidity 76%
Wind icon
WSW 7km/h rising
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 2.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:40 EST
Sunset sunset
18:39 EST

Nearby Now

Thangool 20.0°C
Bundaberg Ap 21.5°C
Gladstone 22.9°C
Gladstone Ap 23.1°C

Next 12 hours in Gayndah

48-hour forecast

3am

Clear
19°C

6am

Mostly clear
20°C

9am

Mostly clear
27°C

12pm

Chance shower
31°C

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

view all
Qld - Fri 22:00 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Monto 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Feb 13
Sun
Feb 14
Mon
Feb 15
Tue
Feb 16
Wed
Feb 17
Thu
Feb 18
Fri
Feb 19

Possible thunderstorm

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Clearing shower
Maximum 31°C 34°C 37°C 38°C 37°C 33°C 32°C
Minimum 18°C 19°C 18°C 20°C 21°C 20°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 70% 10% 5% 20% 70% 30% 30%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 5-10mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
19
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
17
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction SE 17km/h
SE
SE 19km/h
SE
SSE 12km/h
SSE
S 16km/h
S
SSE 8km/h
SSE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
S 7km/h
S
SSE 11km/h
SSE
ESE 8km/h
ESE
SE 9km/h
SE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
ENE 11km/h
ENE
NE 10km/h
NE
ENE 10km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 58% 49% 57% 27% 53% 26% 53% 23% 50% 26% 56% 40% 63% 43%
Dew Point 17°C 19°C 17°C 13°C 17°C 14°C 18°C 14°C 18°C 15°C 18°C 17°C 20°C 18°C

Monto Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:17 EST
sunrise
05:40 EST
sunset
18:39 EST
last light
19:03 EST
moon
rise
Sat 10:07 EST
set
Sat 22:04 EST
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9

Monto Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Feb 12
17.5°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Feb 11
16.1°C 30.8°C 0.3mm
Wed
Feb 10
17.4°C 30.4°C 0.0mm
Tue
Feb 9
18.8°C 30.2°C 0.0mm
Mon
Feb 8
19.5°C 30.0°C 0.4mm

Monto Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
224.6mm
19.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
273.3mm
19 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
175.6mm
24 Day(s)
Wettest Day
57.8mm
Jan 27
Lowest Temperature
14.7°C
Jan 1
Highest Temperature
37.2°C
Jan 12

Monto Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
16.1°C
11th
Lowest On Record
12.8°C
3rd 2013
Average This Month
20.7°C
+1.7°C
Long-term Average
19.0°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
35.4°C
2nd
Highest On Record
43.2°C
11th 1969
Average This Month
30.7°C
-0.5°C
Long-term Average
31.2°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
56.0mm
1st
Total This Month
146.9mm
8 Day(s)
Long-term Average
112.3mm
9.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
434.2mm
1971
Driest On Record
7.3mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain welcome but many in western Queensland 'still doing it tough'

21:28 EDT

Rain in parts of western Queensland in the past week has raised hope that the drought may finally be over, but the long, dry years have already devastated pastures and wiped out incomes for many farming families.

Solid central Australian rain a bonus as pastoral company progresses with drought-proofing strategy aimed at selling heavier cattle

17:06 EDT

A Central Australian pastoral company says recent solid rain across its five cattle stations is a welcome bonus as it continues with a drought-proofing strategy.

Tropical Cyclone Tatiana intensifies, may bring dangerous swell to Queensland coast: BoM

16:18 EDT

Queensland's first cyclone of the season poses no immediate threat to the coast but may whip up dangerous swells for south-east beaches early next week, the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) says.