you are not logged in | login or join us

Booubyjan Weather

  RSS

25.93°S 151.88°E 181m AMSL

Mount Brian Forecast

This morning 19°C
Today 29°C
Possible shower

Now

25.0°C rising
Updated at 08:00 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

Currently at Gayndah Ap

Temperature 25.0°C rising
Dew Point 17.5°C falling
Feels Like 26.0°C
Relative Humidity 63%
Wind icon
E 14km/h rising
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1022.1hPa rising
Fire Danger 4.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
06:00 EST
Sunset sunset
17:55 EST

Nearby Now

Kingaroy Ap 21.4°C
Gympie 22.3°C
Maryborough 25.3°C
Hervey Bay Ap 26.9°C

Next 12 hours in Kingaroy

mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
22°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
26°C
possible shower

3pm

Slight chance shower
27°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
23°C
powered by Opticast

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mount Brian 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Mar 29
Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 29°C 30°C 28°C 27°C 27°C 29°C 30°C
Minimum 19°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 20% 60% 80% 90% 90% 90% 80%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
17
km/h
19
km/h
17
km/h
20
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction ESE 14km/h
ESE
E 16km/h
E
ESE 14km/h
ESE
E 15km/h
E
ESE 14km/h
ESE
E 15km/h
E
ESE 17km/h
ESE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
ESE 17km/h
ESE
ESE 20km/h
ESE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
ESE 14km/h
ESE
ESE 15km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 69% 51% 61% 40% 63% 50% 66% 56% 66% 53% 64% 50% 60% 48%
Dew Point 19°C 18°C 17°C 15°C 17°C 16°C 17°C 17°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 17°C

Mount Brian Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:37 EST
sunrise
06:00 EST
sunset
17:55 EST
last light
18:18 EST
moon
rise
Sun 13:59 EST
set
Mon 01:21 EST
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Gayndah Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Mar 28
20.7°C 33°C 0.0mm
Fri
Mar 27
21.6°C 32.9°C 0.0mm
Thu
Mar 26
21.5°C 33.7°C 0.0mm
Wed
Mar 25
20.1°C 34.1°C 0.0mm
Tue
Mar 24
18.9°C 32.2°C 0.0mm

Gayndah Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
260.6mm
25.8 day(s)
total for 2015
299.4mm
23 day(s)
total to this day 2014
96.4mm
13 day(s)
wettest day
151.6mm
Feb 21
lowest temperature
15.2°C
Mar 15
highest temperature
37.8°C
Mar 20

Gayndah Ap Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
15.2°C
15th
lowest on record
9.1°C
31st 2008
average this month
19.6°C
+1.0°C
long-term average
18.6°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
37.8°C
20th
highest on record
40.1°C
12th 2007
average this month
32.9°C
+2.0°C
long-term average
30.9°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
15.6mm
23rd
total this month
20.0mm
2 day(s)
long-term average
63.8mm
7.6 day(s)
wettest on record
132.6mm
2010
driest on record
2.8mm
2006

Booubyjan Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Booubyjan Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone