you are not logged in | login or join us

Southeast Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the Lockyer Valley, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 32 to 37.

cloudy

Sunday Hot. Cloud clearing. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.

mostly sunny

Monday Hot and mostly sunny. Light winds becoming N 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Hot. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE 20 to 30 km/h during the day then tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Sat 05:32 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Southeast Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 35 5% < 1mm Nil NNW 8 56 NE 18 32
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
22 27 40% < 1mm Nil NNE 24 66 NE 31 64
increasing sunshine Increasing sunshine
21 29 30% < 1mm Nil NNW 25 65 N 30 55
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
22 29 5% < 1mm Nil NE 12 60 NE 18 52
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 37 5% < 1mm Nil NNE 10 49 ENE 13 25
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
22 29 5% < 1mm Nil NNW 23 60 NNE 31 58
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
20 31 5% < 1mm Nil NNE 19 54 ENE 26 52
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
20 32 5% < 1mm Nil NNE 9 51 ENE 14 45
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 34 30% < 1mm Nil NNW 17 59 NNE 21 43
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
20 31 5% < 1mm Nil NNE 12 53 NE 20 54

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone