Fairfax Media Network

Barney View Weather


28.26°S 152.78°E 223m AMSL

Beaudesert Forecast

Tonight 3°C
Tomorrow 19°C
late_shower

Now

3.7°C rising
Updated at 23:40 EST

Southeast Coast for Tuesday Clear. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost inland. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Beaudesert

24-hour graph
Temperature 3.7°C rising
Dew Point 1.9°C rising
Feels Like 3.7°C
Relative Humidity 88%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 0.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Nearby Now

Warwick 3.9°C
Amberley 3.9°C
Coolangatta Ap 15.1°C
Gold Coast 13.4°C

Next 12 hours in Beaudesert

48-hour forecast

12am

Clear
8°C

3am

Clear
4°C

6am

Clear
4°C

9am

Clear
12°C

Southeast Coast Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Beaudesert 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13

Sunny

Late shower

Mostly sunny

Showers increasing

Clearing shower

Sunny

Sunny
Maximum 21°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 22°C 17°C 16°C
Minimum 4°C 3°C 7°C 6°C 7°C 5°C 2°C
Chance of Rain 10% 20% 60% 90% 70% 50% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Moderate Nil Nil Nil Slight Moderate
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 3
km/h
8
km/h
9
km/h
13
km/h
6
km/h
9
km/h
1
km/h
5
km/h
2
km/h
8
km/h
13
km/h
18
km/h
12
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 3km/h
SSW
SE 8km/h
SE
SSE 9km/h
SSE
SSE 13km/h
SSE
SSE 6km/h
SSE
SE 9km/h
SE
SE 1km/h
SE
ENE 5km/h
ENE
NW 2km/h
NW
NW 8km/h
NW
WSW 13km/h
WSW
W 18km/h
W
W 12km/h
W
WSW 15km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 63% 30% 84% 56% 85% 55% 87% 58% 85% 46% 74% 32% 64% 37%
Dew Point 5°C 2°C 9°C 10°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 11°C 10°C 6°C 0°C 2°C 1°C

Beaudesert Sun & Moon Times

Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase     Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
-
sunrise
-
sunset
-
last light
-
moon


moon
Thu
Jul 9
moon
Thu
Jul 16
moon
Fri
Jul 24
moon
Fri
Jul 31

Beaudesert Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Jul 7
1.2°C 22°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jul 6
3.9°C 23.4°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jul 5
6.0°C 22.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jul 4
3.8°C 22.0°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jul 3
2.7°C 19.1°C 0.0mm

Murwillumbah Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
1105.9mm
95.6 Day(s)
Total For 2015
1200.1mm
86 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
602.7mm
71 Day(s)
Wettest Day
122.0mm
May 2
Lowest Temperature
3.5°C
Jul 7
Highest Temperature
36.5°C
Mar 5

Murwillumbah Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.5°C
7th
Lowest On Record
0.2°C
4th 1981
Average This Month
8.0°C
-0.5°C
Long-term Average
8.5°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
25.0°C
7th
Highest On Record
28.3°C
31st 1974
Average This Month
22.4°C
+1.4°C
Long-term Average
21.0°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.0mm
1st
Total This Month
0.0mm
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
63.5mm
8.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
430.4mm
1973
Driest On Record
0.4mm
1974
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra's run of cold still running

20:01 EST

Canberra has chilled below freezing every morning this month, and a few days have been quite cold as well.

A breath of fresh air for Sydney

17:47 EST

Over the last week, much of the southeast has been treated to cold, cloud-free nights with light winds.

Hughenden students find their green thumbs in kitchen garden despite the drought

15:30 EST

There have been a few hiccups along the way but the school garden at St Francis' Primary School in Hughenden continues to grow despite the on-going drought.