you are not logged in | login or join us

Lake Placid Weather

  RSS

16.87°S 145.68°E 74m AMSL

Cairns Forecast

Today 31°C
Tonight 23°C
Possible shower

Now

30.1°C rising
Updated at 11:00 EST

Nth Cst & Tableland for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 31.

Currently at Cairns Ap

Temperature 30.1°C rising
Dew Point 21.6°C falling
Feels Like 33.0°C
Relative Humidity 60%
Wind icon
SE 33km/h rising
Wind Gusts 41km/h
Pressure 1014.0hPa falling
Fire Danger 9.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
06:26 EST
Sunset sunset
18:06 EST

Nearby Now

Mareeba Ap 28.3°C
Low Isles 27.6°C
South Johnstone 28.0°C

Next 12 hours in Cairns

possible shower

12pm

Chance shower
31°C
shower

3pm

Shower
30°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
27°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
26°C
powered by Opticast

Nth Cst & Tableland Weather Warnings

Qld - Mon 11:06 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Cairns 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Apr 20
Tue
Apr 21
Wed
Apr 22
Thu
Apr 23
Fri
Apr 24
Sat
Apr 25
Sun
Apr 26
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 31°C 29°C 30°C 31°C 31°C 31°C 31°C
Minimum 23°C 23°C 23°C 22°C 21°C 22°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 90% 40% 20% 5% 5% 5% 20%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Extreme Very High Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 21
km/h
26
km/h
25
km/h
29
km/h
22
km/h
25
km/h
17
km/h
19
km/h
9
km/h
15
km/h
6
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
20
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 21km/h
SSE
SE 26km/h
SE
SSE 25km/h
SSE
SSE 29km/h
SSE
SSE 22km/h
SSE
SE 25km/h
SE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
SE 19km/h
SE
SSE 9km/h
SSE
SE 15km/h
SE
SSE 6km/h
SSE
SE 19km/h
SE
SSE 11km/h
SSE
SE 20km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 75% 61% 77% 60% 61% 45% 59% 42% 62% 46% 58% 47% 54% 39%
Dew Point 23°C 22°C 22°C 20°C 19°C 17°C 18°C 16°C 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 15°C

Cairns Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
06:04 EST
sunrise
06:26 EST
sunset
18:06 EST
last light
18:28 EST
moon
set
Mon 19:27 EST
rise
Tue 08:36 EST
moon
Sun
Apr 26
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18

Cairns Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Apr 20
24.3°C - 0.2mm
Sun
Apr 19
23.7°C 30.8°C 16.4mm
Sat
Apr 18
23.3°C 28.1°C 4.4mm
Fri
Apr 17
23.0°C 29.3°C 3.8mm
Thu
Apr 16
22.8°C 30.6°C 1.4mm

Cairns Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
1465.7mm
74.5 day(s)
total for 2015
1129.0mm
62 day(s)
total to this day 2014
1390.4mm
73 day(s)
wettest day
247.2mm
Feb 8
lowest temperature
19.9°C
Feb 4
highest temperature
36.5°C
Feb 22

Cairns Ap Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
21.6°C
4th
lowest on record
13.0°C
15th 1994
average this month
23.1°C
+1.5°C
long-term average
21.6°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
32.3°C
1st
highest on record
36.8°C
2nd 1988
average this month
30.9°C
+1.7°C
long-term average
29.2°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
27.0mm
10th
total this month
80.6mm
11 day(s)
long-term average
198.3mm
17.7 day(s)
wettest on record
634.6mm
2006
driest on record
13.0mm
2008

Lake Placid Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Lake Placid Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone