Fairfax Media Network

Goondi Hill Weather


Innisfail Forecast

This morning 18°C
Today 25°C
possible_shower

Now

17.0°C rising
Updated at 01:50 EST

Nth Cst & Tableland for Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming E/SE 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning.

Currently at Innisfail

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.0°C rising
Dew Point 16.5°C rising
Feels Like 17.0°C
Relative Humidity 97%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure 1016.9hPa steady
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:46 EST
Sunset sunset
17:51 EST

Nearby Now

South Johnstone 17.0°C

Next 12 hours in Cairns

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly clear
20°C

6am

Mostly clear
19°C

9am

Mostly clear
22°C

12pm

Mostly clear
26°C

Nth Cst & Tableland Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Innisfail 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Sun
Jul 2

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Cloudy

Cloudy
Maximum 25°C 25°C 25°C 25°C 25°C 24°C 25°C
Minimum 18°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 30% 30% 30% 40% 50% 80% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 5-10mm
UV Index High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 3
km/h
3
km/h
2
km/h
2
km/h
0
km/h
0
km/h
1
km/h
1
km/h
4
km/h
4
km/h
6
km/h
5
km/h
4
km/h
2
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 3km/h
SSE
SSE 3km/h
SSE
SSE 2km/h
SSE
SE 2km/h
SE
Calm
SSE
Calm
SSE
SSE 1km/h
SSE
SSE 1km/h
SSE
S 4km/h
S
SSE 4km/h
SSE
S 6km/h
S
SSE 5km/h
SSE
SSE 4km/h
SSE
SSE 2km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 86% 84% 88% 84% 94% 89% 98% 92% 92% 87% 92% 90% 93% 90%
Dew Point 22°C 20°C 22°C 21°C 23°C 22°C 24°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 20°C 22°C 21°C 23°C

Innisfail Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:22 EST
sunrise
06:46 EST
sunset
17:51 EST
last light
18:15 EST
moon
rise
Mon 08:31 EST
set
Mon 20:12 EST
moon
Sat
Jul 1
moon
Sun
Jul 9
moon
Mon
Jul 17
moon
Sun
Jul 23

Innisfail Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Jun 25
18°C - 1mm
Sat
Jun 24
18°C 25°C 12mm
Fri
Jun 23
17.6°C 22°C 20.2mm
Thu
Jun 22
16.4°C 23.7°C 12.6mm
Wed
Jun 21
17.3°C 21.9°C 4.3mm

Innisfail Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
2688.9mm
102.9 Day(s)
Total For 2017
2417.1mm
119 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
2103.8mm
103 Day(s)
Wettest Day
263.0mm
Jan 9
Lowest Temperature
12.3°C
Jun 8
Highest Temperature
37.2°C
Mar 28

Innisfail Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
12.3°C
8th
Lowest On Record
6.5°C
16th 1988
Average This Month
16.9°C
+0.1°C
Long-term Average
16.8°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
28.2°C
9th
Highest On Record
29.5°C
20th 2005
Average This Month
24.0°C
-0.4°C
Long-term Average
24.4°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
50.8mm
5th
Total This Month
143.1mm
14 Day(s)
Long-term Average
185.0mm
13.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
527.4mm
1987
Driest On Record
9.9mm
1904
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild weather on the way for New South Wales

12:42 EST

After a month of mostly high pressure, a cold front and trough will bump away the high and bring some woolly weather later this week to parts of New South Wales.

Turbulent skies over WA's interior

10:55 EST

Following a week of generally clear weather over the interior of WA, thundery clouds and a strong jetstream are leading to storm activity and some magnificent cloud features observable on satellite.

Skyrocketing beanies caused by winter

15:00 EST

We're now past the shortest day of the year and well into winter, so just how wintry is it in southeastern Australia? A weak cold front has just clipped Victoria and southeastern New South Wales, bringing with it frequent showers and fresh winds.