you are not logged in | login or join us

Townview Weather

  RSS

20.73°S 139.51°E 423m AMSL

Mt Isa Forecast

This morning 25°C
Today 39°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

24.1°C falling
Updated at 03:20 EST

Northwest for Thursday Mostly clear. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 25 to 35 km/h.
Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers north of Mt Isa, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Mt Isa

Temperature 24.1°C falling
Dew Point 18.7°C rising
Feels Like 24.1°C
Relative Humidity 72%
Wind icon
NE 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1012.0hPa falling
Fire Danger 3.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
05:57 EST
Sunset sunset
19:21 EST

Nearby Now

Cloncurry Ap 24.0°C

Next 12 hours in Mt Isa

mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
25°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
31°C
possible shower

12pm

Slight chance shower
36°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
39°C
powered by Opticast

Northwest Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Mt Isa 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Dec 19
Sat
Dec 20
Sun
Dec 21
Mon
Dec 22
Tue
Dec 23
Wed
Dec 24
Thu
Dec 25
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 39°C 41°C 40°C 36°C 35°C 33°C 33°C
Minimum 25°C 25°C 25°C 25°C 24°C 24°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 60% 5% 40% 60% 70% 80% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 10-20mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
19
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
18
km/h
21
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction E 17km/h
E
SSE 18km/h
SSE
E 19km/h
E
ESE 19km/h
ESE
NE 16km/h
NE
NW 18km/h
NW
NNE 18km/h
NNE
N 21km/h
N
N 15km/h
N
N 16km/h
N
WNW 11km/h
WNW
NW 14km/h
NW
SE 13km/h
SE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 43% 24% 29% 13% 38% 19% 51% 31% 50% 37% 56% 41% 55% 36%
Dew Point 17°C 15°C 13°C 8°C 17°C 12°C 20°C 17°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 18°C 18°C 16°C

Mt Isa Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
05:33 EST
sunrise
05:57 EST
sunset
19:21 EST
last light
19:45 EST
moon
set
Fri 16:33 EST
rise
Sat 04:10 EST
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13

Mt Isa Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Dec 18
28.6°C 37°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 17
27.7°C 41.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 16
22.4°C 43.3°C 0.0mm
Mon
Dec 15
17.2°C 40.8°C 0.0mm
Sun
Dec 14
17.1°C 39.3°C 0.0mm

Mt Isa Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
464.7mm
49.4 day(s)
total for 2014
290.4mm
42 day(s)
total to this day 2013
78.4mm
26 day(s)
wettest day
29.4mm
Feb 28
lowest temperature
-2.2°C
Jul 8
highest temperature
44.6°C
Jan 1

Mt Isa Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
17.1°C
14th
lowest on record
13.4°C
7th 1978
average this month
24.2°C
+1.2°C
long-term average
23.0°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
43.3°C
16th
highest on record
45.1°C
1st 2006
average this month
38.5°C
+1.4°C
long-term average
37.1°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
16.2mm
11th
total this month
26.6mm
6 day(s)
long-term average
74.3mm
7.5 day(s)
wettest on record
275.2mm
2000
driest on record
4.6mm
1981

Townview Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Townview Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone