Fairfax Media Network

Maranoa Weather

Current Warnings
 

Maranoa Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. The chance of a thunderstorm near the New South Wales border. Light winds.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the New South Wales border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, mainly in the south. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers tending to rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the east in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the northeast. Light winds.

Issued Sat 16:15 EST

Maranoa Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
14 27 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
15 27 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 10 61 WSW 16 30
Sunny
13 25 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
15 29 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
14 29 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
15 28 50% < 1mm Nil WNW 13 70 WSW 15 42
Possible shower
13 26 30% < 1mm Nil NW 14 69 W 15 35
Possible shower
15 28 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cyclone season wrap-up

13:14 EST

Today marks the final day of Australia's tropical cyclone season, and it has been an absolute fizzer.

Wild weather on the way for Victoria and Tasmania

12:48 EST

As a deep low and cold front approaches Australia's southeast, Victoria and Tasmania are preparing for the brunt of the nasty weather.

Wild dogs have reached 'epidemic' levels, according to a western Queensland grazier

16:42 EST

A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.