Fairfax Media Network

Muckadilla Weather


26.59°S 148.39°E 356m AMSL

Roma Forecast

Tonight 14°C
Tomorrow 25°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

19.4°C rising
Updated at 19:10 EST

Maranoa for Wednesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm in the southwest later this evening. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.
Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers or patchy rain, most likely in the morning. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h turning W 30 to 45 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Roma Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 19.4°C rising
Dew Point 9.9°C rising
Feels Like 19.4°C
Relative Humidity 54%
Wind icon
NNE 7km/h steady
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure 1010.2hPa falling
Fire Danger 4.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:48 EST
Sunset sunset
18:04 EST

Nearby Now

St George Ap 20.5°C
Miles 20.0°C
Charleville Ap 22.9°C

Next 12 hours in Roma

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly cloudy
18°C

12am

Slight chance shower
17°C

3am

Rain
16°C

6am

Rain
14°C

Maranoa Weather Warnings

view all
Qld - Wed 10:56 EST
Minor Flood Warning for the Paroo River

Qld - Wed 08:54 EST
Moderate Flood Warning for the lower Warrego River

Qld - Wed 08:25 EST
Moderate Flood Warning for the Balonne River

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Roma 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4

Mostly sunny

Possible thunderstorm

Sunny

Sunny

Late shower

Possible shower

Sunny
Maximum 28°C 25°C 22°C 25°C 31°C 25°C 24°C
Minimum 10°C 14°C 7°C 7°C 8°C 16°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 5% 5% 80% 90% 30%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
8
km/h
30
km/h
26
km/h
29
km/h
31
km/h
15
km/h
15
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
24
km/h
24
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 10km/h
WNW
N 8km/h
N
N 30km/h
N
NW 26km/h
NW
WNW 29km/h
WNW
W 31km/h
W
W 15km/h
W
W 15km/h
W
NNE 18km/h
NNE
NNW 19km/h
NNW
NNW 24km/h
NNW
WNW 24km/h
WNW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
WSW 18km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 46% 24% 65% 61% 42% 30% 44% 27% 39% 19% 65% 57% 42% 27%
Dew Point 9°C 6°C 13°C 16°C 2°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 7°C 5°C 16°C 15°C 5°C 4°C

Roma Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:23 EST
sunrise
05:46 EST
sunset
18:04 EST
last light
18:27 EST
moon
rise
Thu 04:37 EST
set
Thu 16:33 EST
moon
Sat
Oct 1
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23

Roma Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Sep 28
6.8°C 27°C 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 27
10.6°C 23.5°C 0.0mm
Mon
Sep 26
6.9°C 23.2°C 0.0mm
Sun
Sep 25
11.9°C 25.0°C 0.0mm
Sat
Sep 24
6.5°C 26.4°C 0.0mm

Roma Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
388.8mm
43.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
481.8mm
52 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
285.6mm
47 Day(s)
Wettest Day
60.8mm
Sep 18
Lowest Temperature
-2.1°C
Jun 29
Highest Temperature
39.5°C
Jan 22

Roma Ap Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.9°C
5th
Lowest On Record
-3.5°C
3rd 2012
Average This Month
10.9°C
+1.5°C
Long-term Average
9.4°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
29.2°C
13th
Highest On Record
40.1°C
26th 2013
Average This Month
24.0°C
-2.7°C
Long-term Average
26.7°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
60.8mm
18th
Total This Month
126.2mm
9 Day(s)
Long-term Average
24.4mm
4.1 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
132.0mm
2010
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1989
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Live: South Australia loses power as wild weather lashes state

18:59 EST

The whole of as a storm front lashes the state.

Victoria weather: Intense storm predicted to weaken as it moves in from SA

18:02 EST

Communities across Victoria are bracing for powerful winds, heavy rain and flash flooding as an intense storm sweeps across from South Australia, but the system is expected to weaken as it moves east.

South Australia weather: Widespread blackout in Adelaide as storm hits state

16:53 EST

Thousands of people are without power across South Australia and Adelaide's CBD has been plunged into darkness as a massive storm lashes the state.