you are not logged in | login or join us

Hungerford Weather

  RSS

29.00°S 144.41°E 127m AMSL

Wanaaring Forecast

Today 34°C
Tonight 17°C
Sunny

Now

29.4°C rising
Updated at 09:30 EST

Maranoa for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

Currently at Thargomindah Ap

Temperature 29.4°C rising
Dew Point 4.8°C falling
Feels Like 27.8°C
Relative Humidity 21%
Wind icon
ESE 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 30km/h
Pressure 1016.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 24.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wednesday

Sunrise sunrise
06:16 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:05 EDT

Nearby Now

Bourke Ap 25.6°C
Tibooburra Ap 25.2°C
Wilcannia Ap 24.1°C

Next 12 hours in Thargomindah

mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
31°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
34°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
35°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
30°C
powered by Opticast

Maranoa Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Wanaaring 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Nov 26
Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
late shower
Late shower
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 34°C 35°C 36°C 35°C 34°C 33°C 38°C
Minimum 16°C 17°C 19°C 22°C 22°C 20°C 20°C
Chance of Rain 5% 5% 30% 60% 70% 80% 80%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 19
km/h
14
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
11
km/h
20
km/h
14
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction SE 19km/h
SE
SSE 14km/h
SSE
SE 21km/h
SE
SSE 16km/h
SSE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
ENE 11km/h
ENE
NE 20km/h
NE
NE 14km/h
NE
NNE 19km/h
NNE
N 11km/h
N
N 16km/h
N
NNW 9km/h
NNW
NNW 14km/h
NNW
WNW 10km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 29% 17% 32% 15% 49% 21% 52% 26% 43% 29% 50% 32% 51% 27%
Dew Point 3°C 5°C 6°C 4°C 14°C 10°C 16°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 17°C 15°C

Wanaaring Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:50 EDT
sunrise
06:16 EDT
sunset
20:05 EDT
last light
20:32 EDT
moon
set
Wed 23:26 EDT
rise
Thu 10:41 EDT
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Wanaaring Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Nov 26
17°C - 0.0mm
Tue
Nov 25
19.4°C 30°C 0.9mm
Mon
Nov 24
25.6°C 31.7°C 0.4mm
Sun
Nov 23
26.4°C 45.7°C 0.0mm
Sat
Nov 22
18.9°C 42.9°C 0.0mm

Wanaaring Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
246.6mm
30.2 day(s)
total for 2014
220.1mm
35 day(s)
total to this day 2013
189.0mm
38 day(s)
wettest day
43.2mm
Jan 10
lowest temperature
-1.6°C
Jul 3
highest temperature
47.8°C
Jan 2

Wanaaring Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
8.7°C
4th
lowest on record
1.2°C
6th 2004
average this month
18.0°C
+1.2°C
long-term average
16.8°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
45.7°C
23rd
highest on record
46.8°C
20th 2009
average this month
36.1°C
+3.7°C
long-term average
32.4°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
0.9mm
25th
total this month
1.3mm
2 day(s)
long-term average
25.2mm
3.0 day(s)
wettest on record
138.6mm
1910
driest on record
0.0mm
1897

Hungerford Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Hungerford Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

NSW Government enforces contingency plan for irrigators

ABC image 09:16 EDT Persistent dry conditions over the past two summers in central west New South Wales have forced the State Government to implement contingency measures for some water users.

Help with Weatherzone