Fairfax Media Network

Highland Plains Weather


25.82°S 148.77°E 364m AMSL

Injune Forecast

This morning 16°C
Today 32°C
mostly_sunny

Now

18.0°C falling
Updated at 05:10 EST

Maranoa for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the New South Wales border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

Currently at Roma Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 18.0°C falling
Dew Point 13.7°C rising
Feels Like 18.0°C
Relative Humidity 76%
Wind icon
NNE 12km/h steady
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1017.8hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:29 EST
Sunset sunset
17:36 EST

Nearby Now

Miles 19.6°C
Thangool 15.8°C

Next 12 hours in Roma

48-hour forecast

6am

Mostly cloudy
17°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
25°C

12pm

Mostly cloudy
31°C

3pm

Mostly cloudy
33°C

Maranoa Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Injune 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
May 1
Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6
Sat
May 7

Mostly sunny

Late shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 32°C 31°C 29°C 25°C 27°C 27°C 28°C
Minimum 16°C 16°C 15°C 11°C 8°C 10°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 30% 90% 50% 20% 70% 40% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 11
km/h
5
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
6
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 11km/h
NNW
SSE 5km/h
SSE
ESE 6km/h
ESE
NW 6km/h
NW
WNW 6km/h
WNW
WSW 11km/h
WSW
S 10km/h
S
S 9km/h
S
E 10km/h
E
ENE 8km/h
ENE
NNE 8km/h
NNE
ENE 6km/h
ENE
NE 7km/h
NE
E 10km/h
E
Relative Humidity 70% 41% 61% 44% 77% 51% 50% 31% 45% 32% 70% 46% 62% 44%
Dew Point 18°C 17°C 16°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 10°C 13°C 15°C 12°C 14°C

Injune Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:05 EST
sunrise
06:29 EST
sunset
17:36 EST
last light
18:00 EST
moon
set
Sun 13:30 EST
rise
Mon 01:15 EST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Injune Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Apr 30
15.6°C - 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 29
13.0°C 29.8°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 28
14.3°C 28.9°C 0.0mm
Wed
Apr 27
13.4°C 27°C 0.0mm
Tue
Apr 26
9.4°C 27.8°C 0.0mm

Injune Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
311.4mm
27.3 Day(s)
Total For 2016
299.4mm
20 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
140.0mm
35 Day(s)
Wettest Day
75.4mm
Jan 28
Lowest Temperature
8.8°C
Apr 24
Highest Temperature
39.9°C
Jan 22

Injune Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
Lowest On Record
-4.0°C
29th 1987
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
7.7°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
33.3°C
4th 2007
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
23.5°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
32.5mm
3.8 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
235.0mm
1983
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1927
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cyclone season wrap-up

13:14 EST

Today marks the final day of Australia's tropical cyclone season, and it has been an absolute fizzer.

Wild weather on the way for Victoria and Tasmania

12:48 EST

As a deep low and cold front approaches Australia's southeast, Victoria and Tasmania are preparing for the brunt of the nasty weather.

Wild dogs have reached 'epidemic' levels, according to a western Queensland grazier

16:42 EST

A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.