you are not logged in | login or join us

Angellala Weather

  RSS

26.76°S 148.69°E 305m AMSL

Roma Forecast

Today 30°C
Tonight 15°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

27.2°C rising
Updated at 14:00 EST

Maranoa for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending E/SE in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 33.

Currently at Roma Ap

Temperature 27.2°C rising
Dew Point 14.2°C rising
Feels Like 27.3°C
Relative Humidity 45%
Wind icon
NNE 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1019.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 9.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
06:13 EST
Sunset sunset
18:05 EST

Nearby Now

Miles 26.8°C
St George Ap 25.5°C
Charleville Ap 29.4°C

Next 12 hours in Roma

possible shower

3pm

Chance shower
30°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
26°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
21°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
19°C
powered by Opticast

Maranoa Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Roma 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 30°C 30°C 31°C 31°C 30°C 31°C 31°C
Minimum 19°C 15°C 16°C 17°C 18°C 17°C 16°C
Chance of Rain 80% 70% 30% 60% 90% 90% 20%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
14
km/h
19
km/h
20
km/h
17
km/h
19
km/h
17
km/h
17
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction NE 18km/h
NE
ENE 14km/h
ENE
E 19km/h
E
E 20km/h
E
E 17km/h
E
E 19km/h
E
ENE 17km/h
ENE
ESE 17km/h
ESE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
ESE 11km/h
ESE
NE 11km/h
NE
S 16km/h
S
S 11km/h
S
SSW 16km/h
SSW
Relative Humidity 53% 38% 62% 37% 61% 33% 64% 40% 66% 46% 69% 42% 55% 31%
Dew Point 15°C 14°C 16°C 14°C 16°C 13°C 17°C 16°C 18°C 18°C 19°C 17°C 15°C 12°C

Roma Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:50 EST
sunrise
06:13 EST
sunset
18:05 EST
last light
18:28 EST
moon
rise
Tue 15:31 EST
set
Wed 03:14 EST
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Roma Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Mar 31
17.7°C - 1.8mm
Mon
Mar 30
21.1°C 32.2°C 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 29
12.1°C 33.3°C 0.0mm
Sat
Mar 28
10.3°C 31.8°C 0.0mm
Fri
Mar 27
14.1°C 29.4°C 0.0mm

Roma Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
218.5mm
18.5 day(s)
total for 2015
149.4mm
19 day(s)
total to this day 2014
191.8mm
20 day(s)
wettest day
40.4mm
Jan 15
lowest temperature
8.0°C
Mar 7
highest temperature
42.9°C
Mar 20

Roma Ap Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
8.0°C
7th
lowest on record
4.3°C
30th 2008
average this month
18.3°C
+1.0°C
long-term average
17.3°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
42.9°C
20th
highest on record
40.1°C
15th 1998
average this month
35.1°C
+3.8°C
long-term average
31.3°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
12.0mm
9th
total this month
33.0mm
5 day(s)
long-term average
57.7mm
4.2 day(s)
wettest on record
197.2mm
2010
driest on record
0.8mm
2009

Angellala Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Angellala Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone