you are not logged in | login or join us

Mount Stuart Weather

  RSS

19.35°S 146.78°E 543m AMSL

Townsville Forecast

Tonight 25°C
Tomorrow 33°C
Possible shower

Now

20.9°C rising
Updated at 19:30 EST

Lower Burdekin for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h.
Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Mingela

Temperature 20.9°C rising
Dew Point 20.2°C steady
Feels Like 20.9°C
Relative Humidity 96%
Wind icon
Calm falling
Wind Gusts 4km/h
Pressure 1009.7hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 11.4mm / 0.8mm

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
05:57 EST
Sunset sunset
18:56 EST

Nearby Now

Townsville Ap 24.2°C
Ayr 26.1°C
Alva Beach 28.2°C
Lucinda Point 28.8°C

Next 12 hours in Townsville

mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
28°C
possible shower

12am

Slight chance shower
27°C
possible shower

3am

Slight chance shower
26°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
25°C
powered by Opticast

Lower Burdekin Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Townsville 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jan 30
Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
Tue
Feb 3
Wed
Feb 4
Thu
Feb 5
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
showers
Showers
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 33°C 33°C 34°C 35°C 33°C 32°C 32°C
Minimum 25°C 25°C 25°C 26°C 26°C 25°C 25°C
Chance of Rain 90% 50% 30% 60% 90% 80% 80%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
19
km/h
10
km/h
17
km/h
8
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
19
km/h
9
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
18
km/h
11
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction SE 12km/h
SE
E 19km/h
E
SE 10km/h
SE
ENE 17km/h
ENE
WNW 8km/h
WNW
NE 16km/h
NE
NW 14km/h
NW
NE 19km/h
NE
SSW 9km/h
SSW
ENE 19km/h
ENE
E 11km/h
E
ENE 18km/h
ENE
E 11km/h
E
NE 17km/h
NE
Relative Humidity 67% 57% 67% 52% 62% 48% 57% 45% 59% 55% 63% 49% 57% 49%
Dew Point 23°C 23°C 23°C 22°C 23°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 23°C 21°C 20°C 20°C 20°C

Townsville Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:34 EST
sunrise
05:57 EST
sunset
18:55 EST
last light
19:19 EST
moon
set
Sat 02:35 EST
rise
Sat 15:56 EST
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Mingela Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jan 30
21.6°C 29°C 0.0mm
Thu
Jan 29
- 30.3°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 28
21.3°C - 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 27
- 34.7°C 0.2mm
Mon
Jan 26
19.9°C 33.1°C 35.0mm

Mingela Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
268.1mm
16.9 day(s)
total for 2015
386.6mm
18 day(s)
total to this day 2014
90.6mm
14 day(s)
wettest day
138.8mm
Jan 4
lowest temperature
18.2°C
Jan 7
highest temperature
34.7°C
Jan 27

Mingela Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
18.2°C
7th
lowest on record
14.0°C
2nd 2000
average this month
21.2°C
+0.5°C
long-term average
20.7°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
34.7°C
27th
highest on record
37.2°C
4th 2014
average this month
29.4°C
+0.9°C
long-term average
28.5°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
138.8mm
4th
total this month
386.6mm
18 day(s)
long-term average
268.1mm
16.9 day(s)
wettest on record
774.2mm
2010
driest on record
23.4mm
2004

Mount Stuart Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Mount Stuart Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone