you are not logged in | login or join us

Gulf Country Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the east, becoming less likely later this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east. Winds NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending E/SE in the morning then tending NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming N 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the east, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW during the day then tending NW/NE during the evening.

Issued Fri 16:31 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Gulf Country Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
25 39 10% < 1mm Nil S 17 52 ENE 21 26
showers Showers
25 34 80% 5-10mm Nil SE 12 70 SE 17 43
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
27 40 10% < 1mm Nil ESE 19 29 SE 22 14
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
28 34 50% < 1mm Nil ESE 18 68 SE 14 48
possible shower Possible shower
25 36 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 14 66 SE 19 33

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Teys Australia abattoir kills for first time since Cyclone Marcia

ABC image 18:14 EDT Rockhampton, Queensland's largest abattoir, is running again for the first time since cyclone Marcia tore through the region two weeks ago.

Help with Weatherzone