Fairfax Media Network

Central West Weather

Qld
Wed 10:58 EST
Current Warnings
 

Central West Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain areas developing east of Longreach, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls east of Longreach. Winds S/SE 30 to 45 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 36.

  • Thursday Mostly sunny. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the southeast in the early morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm east of Longreach in the morning and afternoon. Possible heavy falls in the far southeast in the early morning. Winds S/SW 25 to 35 km/h.

  • Friday Sunny. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Saturday Mostly sunny. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h.

Issued Wed 05:19 EST

Central West Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
17 27 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
15 29 5% < 1mm Nil S 24 37 S 22 20
Sunny
15 30 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
16 30 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 24 30 S 25 14
Sunny
11 27 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
17 34 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 22 27 S 21 13
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Ex-Cyclone Debbie: What to expect next

12:46 EDT

The remnants of Tropical Cyclone Debbie will bring another two to three days of severe weather to parts of Queensland and New South Wales.

Cyclone Debbie photographs capture trail of destruction left across north Queensland

12:30 EDT

Queenslanders awoke to survey the full extent of Tropical Cyclone Debbie's destruction.

Cyclone Debbie: What will happen to grocery prices?

12:22 EDT

Cyclone Debbie has left a trail of destruction.