you are not logged in | login or join us

Camoola Weather

  RSS

23.04°S 144.53°E 202m AMSL

Longreach Forecast

This morning 23°C
Today 39°C
Sunny

Now

23.4°C steady
Updated at 00:50 EST

Central West for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers east of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely, possibly severe. Winds S/SE 25 to 40 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.
Friday Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the northeast in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Longreach Ap

Temperature 23.4°C steady
Dew Point 18.2°C steady
Feels Like 23.4°C
Relative Humidity 73%
Wind icon
ESE 12km/h steady
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1012.8hPa falling
Fire Danger 3.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
05:32 EST
Sunset sunset
19:07 EST

Nearby Now

Winton Ap 25.2°C
Blackall 21.2°C
Hughenden Ap 24.0°C
Richmond 22.9°C

Next 12 hours in Longreach

mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
24°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
23°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
30°C
clear

12pm

Clear
36°C
powered by Opticast

Central West Weather Warnings

Qld - Thu 15:58 EST
Fire Weather Warning for the Central West, Maranoa and Warrego and Darling Downs and Granite Belt Forecast Districts

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Longreach 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Dec 19
Sat
Dec 20
Sun
Dec 21
Mon
Dec 22
Tue
Dec 23
Wed
Dec 24
Thu
Dec 25
sunny
Sunny
late shower
Late shower
late shower
Late shower
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
cloudy
Cloudy
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 39°C 40°C 40°C 39°C 36°C 37°C 35°C
Minimum 23°C 22°C 22°C 24°C 24°C 23°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 5% 5% 5% 10% 20% 30% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
19
km/h
20
km/h
11
km/h
27
km/h
17
km/h
31
km/h
21
km/h
31
km/h
16
km/h
26
km/h
12
km/h
25
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 18km/h
NNE
SSE 19km/h
SSE
NE 20km/h
NE
SE 11km/h
SE
NNE 27km/h
NNE
NE 17km/h
NE
NNE 31km/h
NNE
NE 21km/h
NE
NNE 31km/h
NNE
NE 16km/h
NE
NNE 26km/h
NNE
ESE 12km/h
ESE
NE 25km/h
NE
NE 14km/h
NE
Relative Humidity 42% 17% 26% 10% 39% 15% 41% 18% 44% 24% 44% 23% 45% 28%
Dew Point 16°C 10°C 10°C 3°C 16°C 9°C 16°C 11°C 16°C 12°C 17°C 13°C 17°C 14°C

Longreach Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
05:07 EST
sunrise
05:32 EST
sunset
19:07 EST
last light
19:32 EST
moon
rise
Fri 02:59 EST
set
Fri 16:17 EST
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13

Longreach Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Dec 18
28.1°C 40°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 17
27.9°C 44.2°C 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 16
23.5°C 43.2°C 0.0mm
Mon
Dec 15
21.7°C 39.1°C 0.0mm
Sun
Dec 14
20.0°C 35.3°C 0.0mm

Longreach Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
445.8mm
48.0 day(s)
total for 2014
163.6mm
36 day(s)
total to this day 2013
278.2mm
23 day(s)
wettest day
27.0mm
Feb 21
lowest temperature
-0.7°C
Jul 12
highest temperature
46.3°C
Jan 3

Longreach Ap Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
16.5°C
13th
lowest on record
11.8°C
5th 1968
average this month
23.3°C
+1.2°C
long-term average
22.1°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
44.2°C
17th
highest on record
46.6°C
1st 1996
average this month
39.3°C
+1.9°C
long-term average
37.4°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
7.4mm
13th
total this month
17.4mm
4 day(s)
long-term average
56.8mm
6.3 day(s)
wettest on record
195.8mm
2000
driest on record
3.8mm
1953

Camoola Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Camoola Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone