you are not logged in | login or join us

Tieri Weather

  RSS

23.04°S 148.34°E 259m AMSL

Emerald Forecast

This morning 22°C
Today 37°C
Mostly sunny

Now

23.5°C falling
Updated at 04:10 EST

Central Highlands for Saturday Mostly clear. High (70%) chance of showers about the Carnarvon Ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h.

Currently at Emerald Ap

Temperature 23.5°C falling
Dew Point 18.8°C steady
Feels Like 23.5°C
Relative Humidity 75%
Wind icon
NNE 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1014.9hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
05:13 EST
Sunset sunset
18:35 EST

Nearby Now

Next 12 hours in Emerald

mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
23°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
28°C
clear

12pm

Clear
34°C
clear

3pm

Clear
36°C
powered by Opticast

Central Highlands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Emerald 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Nov 23
Mon
Nov 24
Tue
Nov 25
Wed
Nov 26
Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 37°C 36°C 37°C 36°C 33°C 30°C 32°C
Minimum 22°C 20°C 21°C 22°C 22°C 21°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 20% 5% 20% 50% 70% 70% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
20
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
17
km/h
20
km/h
23
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
Wind Direction NE 17km/h
NE
ENE 20km/h
ENE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
ENE 18km/h
ENE
NE 14km/h
NE
E 14km/h
E
ENE 14km/h
ENE
E 17km/h
E
ENE 14km/h
ENE
E 17km/h
E
ENE 20km/h
ENE
E 23km/h
E
ENE 22km/h
ENE
E 20km/h
E
Relative Humidity 56% 26% 59% 23% 56% 22% 63% 28% 56% 35% 64% 43% 59% 31%
Dew Point 19°C 14°C 18°C 12°C 19°C 12°C 20°C 15°C 18°C 16°C 18°C 16°C 15°C 13°C

Emerald Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:48 EST
sunrise
05:13 EST
sunset
18:35 EST
last light
18:59 EST
moon
rise
Sun 05:41 EST
set
Sun 19:14 EST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Emerald Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Nov 22
23.7°C 37°C 0.0mm
Fri
Nov 21
22.4°C 38.2°C 0.0mm
Thu
Nov 20
21.8°C 37.4°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 19
25.0°C 38.7°C 0.4mm
Tue
Nov 18
25.2°C 40.1°C 0.0mm

Emerald Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
479.2mm
55.6 day(s)
total for 2014
361.4mm
52 day(s)
total to this day 2013
429.0mm
65 day(s)
wettest day
40.8mm
Mar 25
lowest temperature
0.5°C
Jul 12
highest temperature
44.4°C
Jan 4

Emerald Ap Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
16.6°C
5th
lowest on record
10.7°C
17th 2006
average this month
20.5°C
+1.1°C
long-term average
19.4°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
40.7°C
16th
highest on record
42.9°C
30th 2006
average this month
35.9°C
+2.7°C
long-term average
33.2°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
0.4mm
19th
total this month
0.8mm
3 day(s)
long-term average
59.5mm
7.5 day(s)
wettest on record
143.6mm
2008
driest on record
2.8mm
2003

Tieri Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Tieri Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone