you are not logged in | login or join us

Bundoora Weather

  RSS

23.01°S 148.51°E 208m AMSL

Emerald Forecast

Today 34°C
Tonight 24°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

32.7°C steady
Updated at 14:20 EST

Central Highlands for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the southeast in the afternoon. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 36.

Currently at Emerald Ap

Temperature 32.7°C steady
Dew Point 18.8°C falling
Feels Like 34.2°C
Relative Humidity 44%
Wind icon
E 16km/h rising
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1009.1hPa falling
Fire Danger 12.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
05:20 EST
Sunset sunset
18:55 EST

Nearby Now

Next 12 hours in Emerald

mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
34°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
33°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
28°C
mostly cloudy

12am

Mostly cloudy
27°C
powered by Opticast

Central Highlands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Emerald 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Dec 26
Sat
Dec 27
Sun
Dec 28
Mon
Dec 29
Tue
Dec 30
Wed
Dec 31
Thu
Jan 1
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 34°C 34°C 34°C 32°C 32°C 34°C 32°C
Minimum 23°C 24°C 23°C 23°C 23°C 23°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 50% 50% 40% 90% 70% 40% 70%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 10-20mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 13
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction ENE 13km/h
ENE
ENE 13km/h
ENE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
NE 16km/h
NE
ENE 18km/h
ENE
NE 13km/h
NE
NE 16km/h
NE
ENE 8km/h
ENE
N 10km/h
N
SSW 10km/h
SSW
ESE 13km/h
ESE
E 15km/h
E
ENE 16km/h
ENE
E 16km/h
E
Relative Humidity 66% 39% 63% 37% 66% 39% 69% 48% 77% 46% 63% 37% 66% 43%
Dew Point 21°C 18°C 21°C 18°C 21°C 18°C 21°C 20°C 22°C 19°C 21°C 18°C 20°C 18°C

Emerald Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:54 EST
sunrise
05:20 EST
sunset
18:55 EST
last light
19:21 EST
moon
set
Fri 22:20 EST
rise
Sat 10:28 EST
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21

Emerald Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Dec 26
23.7°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 25
20.8°C 33.4°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 24
20.0°C 33.1°C 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 23
20.2°C 32.2°C 0.0mm
Mon
Dec 22
21.0°C 31.9°C 0.0mm

Emerald Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
567.2mm
63.7 day(s)
total for 2014
530.8mm
59 day(s)
total to this day 2013
456.0mm
74 day(s)
wettest day
40.8mm
Mar 25
lowest temperature
0.5°C
Jul 12
highest temperature
44.4°C
Jan 4

Emerald Ap Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
18.9°C
14th
lowest on record
12.3°C
27th 2006
average this month
21.4°C
+0.1°C
long-term average
21.3°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
39.3°C
18th
highest on record
43.0°C
25th 2001
average this month
33.9°C
-0.3°C
long-term average
34.2°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
35.6mm
12th
total this month
129.0mm
6 day(s)
long-term average
88.0mm
8.1 day(s)
wettest on record
263.8mm
2010
driest on record
10.2mm
1994

Bundoora Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Bundoora Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone