Fairfax Media Network

Brisbane Weather

Current Warnings
 

Brisbane Forecast

  • Monday Sunny. Patches of light frost in the west early this morning. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late afternoon.

  • Tuesday Becoming cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about bayside suburbs, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming E 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20% Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Friday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm Chance of any rain: 60% Possible rainfall: 0 to 5 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

Issued Mon 04:50 EST

Brisbane Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Cloud increasing
8 25 50% < 1mm Nil SSE 12 65 ESE 17 45
Mostly sunny
11 24 50% < 1mm Nil SSE 14 64 ESE 19 50
Mostly sunny
11 23 70% < 1mm Nil SSE 14 61 ESE 19 55
Cloud increasing
6 25 50% < 1mm Nil SE 9 69 E 14 40
Mostly sunny
10 24 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
11 23 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

BoM: More accurate forecasts to help landholders make better decisions

10:01 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) is currently developing a new climate model to improve seasonal forecasts for agriculturalists.

Big surf closes beaches across Sydney, NSW

07:43 EST

Surf lifesavers have issued a warning to beachgoers as a large swell closes stretches of the New South Wales coastline.

Eastern Australia's frost season starts late but abruptly

18:52 EST

For most of Australia's frost-prone areas the frost season has started later than any other year since 2007 but now it has arrived with a shudder.