Fairfax Media Network

Moores Pocket Weather


Ipswich Forecast

Tonight 19°C
Tomorrow 31°C
possible_shower

Now

25.8°C falling
Updated at 18:00 EST

Brisbane for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h early in the morning then tending SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Amberley

24-hour graph
Temperature 25.8°C falling
Dew Point 18.9°C rising
Feels Like 26.9°C
Relative Humidity 65%
Wind icon
ENE 25km/h steady
Wind Gusts 35km/h
Pressure 1011.5hPa rising
Fire Danger 5.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:28 EST
Sunset sunset
18:38 EST

Nearby Now

Archerfield Ap 25.5°C
Brisbane 25.6°C
Brisbane Ap 25.2°C
Gatton 29.5°C

Next 12 hours in Ipswich

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
24°C

12am

Mostly clear
21°C

3am

Mostly clear
20°C

6am

Mostly clear
20°C

Brisbane Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Brisbane Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Ipswich 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Feb 10
Thu
Feb 11
Fri
Feb 12
Sat
Feb 13
Sun
Feb 14
Mon
Feb 15
Tue
Feb 16

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 31°C 31°C 31°C 31°C 34°C 34°C 33°C
Minimum 19°C 19°C 19°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 40% 60% 20% 20% 10% 20% 60%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
22
km/h
14
km/h
22
km/h
17
km/h
24
km/h
17
km/h
21
km/h
8
km/h
16
km/h
6
km/h
15
km/h
6
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 17km/h
SSE
ESE 22km/h
ESE
SE 14km/h
SE
ESE 22km/h
ESE
SE 17km/h
SE
SE 24km/h
SE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
SE 21km/h
SE
SSE 8km/h
SSE
E 16km/h
E
W 6km/h
W
ENE 15km/h
ENE
WNW 6km/h
WNW
NNE 14km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 56% 45% 61% 43% 60% 44% 59% 40% 55% 31% 58% 34% 61% 42%
Dew Point 17°C 18°C 19°C 17°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 16°C 18°C 15°C 19°C 16°C 20°C 19°C

Ipswich Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:04 EST
sunrise
05:29 EST
sunset
18:38 EST
last light
19:02 EST
moon
set
Wed 19:44 EST
rise
Thu 07:55 EST
moon
Mon
Feb 15
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9

Amberley Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Feb 10
16.7°C 31°C 0.0mm
Tue
Feb 9
16.5°C 31.5°C 0.0mm
Mon
Feb 8
16.1°C 31.4°C 0.0mm
Sun
Feb 7
20.3°C 28.0°C 3.0mm
Sat
Feb 6
20.3°C 28.3°C 1.0mm

Amberley Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
238.7mm
22.2 Day(s)
Total For 2016
93.0mm
17 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
149.6mm
19 Day(s)
Wettest Day
33.6mm
Jan 5
Lowest Temperature
14.0°C
Jan 2
Highest Temperature
38.7°C
Feb 1

Amberley Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
16.1°C
8th
Lowest On Record
11.1°C
25th 1964
Average This Month
20.2°C
+0.7°C
Long-term Average
19.5°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
38.7°C
1st
Highest On Record
42.6°C
1st 1952
Average This Month
31.3°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
30.4°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
12.4mm
4th
Total This Month
20.6mm
5 Day(s)
Long-term Average
122.1mm
11.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
434.9mm
1956
Driest On Record
13.0mm
2014
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Farm Management Deposits changes will give farmers chance to help themselves, once they have cash to spare

16:23 EDT

The Federal Government has introduced legislation to overhaul the Farm Management Deposits scheme, which it says will help farmers to help themselves.

Perth weather: Temperature hits 40C for fourth day, equalling record from 1933

15:57 EDT

Perth has recorded its fourth consecutive day of temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius, equalling a record that has stood for more than 80 years, as a heatwave continues to grip the city.

Hobart set to cool after a warm start to February

14:50 EDT

The first ten days of February have set a new record for Hobart with each day breaking the 21 degree mark, although a series of fronts on the forecast will bring a cooler change.