you are not logged in | login or join us

Camira Weather

  RSS

27.63°S 152.92°E 37m AMSL

Archerfield Forecast

Tonight 20°C
Tomorrow 26°C
Possible shower

Now

22.3°C falling
Updated at 22:00 EST

Brisbane for Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. A thunderstorm likely. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm later in the day. Light winds becoming N/NE 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.
Friday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Currently at Archerfield Ap

Temperature 22.3°C falling
Dew Point 22.0°C falling
Feels Like 22.3°C
Relative Humidity 98%
Wind icon
SSE 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1017.6hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 71.6mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
04:45 EST
Sunset sunset
18:26 EST

Nearby Now

Amberley 22.0°C
Brisbane 23.0°C
Brisbane Ap 23.6°C

Next 12 hours in Archerfield

possible shower

12am

Chance shower
22°C
mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
21°C
mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
21°C
possible shower

9am

Slight chance shower
24°C
powered by Opticast

Brisbane Weather Warnings

Qld - Thu 20:19 EST
Cancel Severe Thunderstorm Warning

Brisbane weather update

Brisbane Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Archerfield 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
Tue
Dec 2
Wed
Dec 3
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 31°C 26°C 28°C 29°C 31°C 32°C 33°C
Minimum 21°C 20°C 19°C 17°C 17°C 19°C 20°C
Chance of Rain 90% 40% 20% 5% 10% 50% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
22
km/h
26
km/h
35
km/h
19
km/h
29
km/h
13
km/h
27
km/h
10
km/h
28
km/h
13
km/h
28
km/h
12
km/h
28
km/h
Wind Direction ENE 8km/h
ENE
ENE 22km/h
ENE
ESE 26km/h
ESE
ENE 35km/h
ENE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
ENE 29km/h
ENE
E 13km/h
E
NE 27km/h
NE
ENE 10km/h
ENE
NE 28km/h
NE
NE 13km/h
NE
NE 28km/h
NE
NE 12km/h
NE
NE 28km/h
NE
Relative Humidity 56% 59% 65% 59% 51% 46% 50% 44% 48% 42% 47% 43% 48% 46%
Dew Point 18°C 20°C 17°C 17°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 15°C 15°C 16°C 16°C 17°C 18°C 19°C

Archerfield Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:19 EST
sunrise
04:45 EST
sunset
18:27 EST
last light
18:53 EST
moon
set
Thu 22:35 EST
rise
Fri 10:10 EST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Archerfield Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Nov 27
22.3°C 33°C 0.0mm
Wed
Nov 26
22.7°C 29.8°C 4.2mm
Tue
Nov 25
20.8°C 32.1°C 0.0mm
Mon
Nov 24
22.1°C 30.9°C 0.0mm
Sun
Nov 23
23.5°C 31.7°C 0.0mm

Archerfield Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
937.7mm
98.1 day(s)
total for 2014
613.0mm
83 day(s)
total to this day 2013
1015.4mm
126 day(s)
wettest day
104.8mm
Jan 24
lowest temperature
0.5°C
Jul 9
highest temperature
43.5°C
Jan 4

Archerfield Ap Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
15.2°C
5th
lowest on record
7.2°C
17th 2006
average this month
20.2°C
+3.1°C
long-term average
17.1°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
42.1°C
16th
highest on record
40.5°C
17th 1990
average this month
31.0°C
+2.7°C
long-term average
28.3°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
87.8mm
20th
total this month
97.8mm
5 day(s)
long-term average
100.4mm
9.7 day(s)
wettest on record
391.6mm
1961
driest on record
1.3mm
1951

Camira Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Camira Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Brisbane smashed by storm super cell: Hail, heavy rain batters south-east Queensland

ABC licensed image 21:49 EDT A woman has been injured by a falling tree, golf-ball-sized hail has smashed windows and strong winds have flipped aircraft as a super cell swept across south-east Queensland.

Help with Weatherzone