you are not logged in | login or join us

Tjirrkarli Weather

  RSS

25.99°S 128.34°E 564m AMSL

Giles Forecast

Today 37°C
Tonight 25°C
Mostly sunny

Now

35.9°C falling
Updated at 13:30 WST

Interior for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 31 to 39.

Currently at Giles

Temperature 35.9°C falling
Dew Point -2.2°C falling
Feels Like 33.1°C
Relative Humidity 9%
Wind icon
E 14km/h steady
Wind Gusts 20km/h
Pressure 1010.3hPa steady
Fire Danger 43.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
05:02 WST
Sunset sunset
18:18 WST

Nearby Now

Warburton 36.9°C
Uluru 38.4°C
Kintore 36.3°C

Next 12 hours in Giles

mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
37°C
mostly cloudy

6pm

Mostly cloudy
35°C
mostly cloudy

9pm

Mostly cloudy
32°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
28°C
powered by Opticast

Interior Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Giles 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
Tue
Feb 3
Wed
Feb 4
Thu
Feb 5
Fri
Feb 6
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 37°C 39°C 38°C 37°C 37°C 37°C 38°C
Minimum 22°C 25°C 24°C 22°C 21°C 22°C 22°C
Chance of Rain 20% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 11
km/h
7
km/h
21
km/h
12
km/h
31
km/h
21
km/h
30
km/h
19
km/h
26
km/h
20
km/h
24
km/h
18
km/h
25
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction W 11km/h
W
ENE 7km/h
ENE
ENE 21km/h
ENE
ENE 12km/h
ENE
E 31km/h
E
ESE 21km/h
ESE
E 30km/h
E
ESE 19km/h
ESE
ENE 26km/h
ENE
ESE 20km/h
ESE
ENE 24km/h
ENE
E 18km/h
E
ENE 25km/h
ENE
E 14km/h
E
Relative Humidity 25% 10% 11% 8% 13% 9% 13% 7% 11% 6% 13% 7% 11% 6%
Dew Point 9°C 1°C 0°C -1°C 0°C 1°C -1°C -4°C -3°C -6°C 0°C -4°C -2°C -5°C

Giles Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
04:38 WST
sunrise
05:02 WST
sunset
18:18 WST
last light
18:42 WST
moon
rise
Sat 15:22 WST
set
Sun 02:33 WST
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Giles Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Jan 31
25.1°C - 0.0mm
Fri
Jan 30
23.6°C 37.5°C 0.0mm
Thu
Jan 29
23.7°C 37.2°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 28
22.7°C 35.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 27
21.8°C 33.7°C 0.0mm

Giles Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
30.0mm
5.4 day(s)
total for 2015
11.0mm
4 day(s)
total to this day 2014
24.8mm
5 day(s)
wettest day
3.6mm
Jan 9
lowest temperature
14.0°C
Jan 11
highest temperature
43.5°C
Jan 20

Giles Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
14.0°C
11th
lowest on record
11.7°C
13th 1983
average this month
23.5°C
-0.1°C
long-term average
23.6°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
43.5°C
20th
highest on record
45.7°C
16th 2013
average this month
36.7°C
-0.6°C
long-term average
37.3°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
3.6mm
9th
total this month
11.0mm
4 day(s)
long-term average
30.0mm
5.4 day(s)
wettest on record
122.0mm
1973
driest on record
0.0mm
1965

Tjirrkarli Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Tjirrkarli Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone