you are not logged in | login or join us

Kiwirrkurra Weather

  RSS

25.99°S 128.34°E 564m AMSL

Giles Forecast

Today 18°C
Tonight 11°C
Rain

Now

15.2°C steady
Updated at 13:00 WST

Interior for Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast during the morning and afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 19.

Currently at Giles

Temperature 15.2°C steady
Dew Point 14.5°C rising
Feels Like 15.2°C
Relative Humidity 96%
Wind icon
SW 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1021.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 0.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 3.4mm / -

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
06:03 WST
Sunset sunset
16:45 WST

Nearby Now

Warburton 16.8°C
Uluru 15.2°C
Kintore 25.6°C

Next 12 hours in Giles

shower

3pm

Shower
18°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear
16°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
15°C
mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
13°C
powered by Opticast

Interior Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Giles 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
rain
Rain
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
late shower
Late shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 18°C 20°C 22°C 24°C 25°C 24°C 22°C
Minimum 13°C 11°C 10°C 11°C 13°C 12°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 90% 30% 5% 60% 20% 5% 5%
Rain Amount 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 15
km/h
13
km/h
22
km/h
18
km/h
29
km/h
22
km/h
28
km/h
18
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
23
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction SE 15km/h
SE
SE 13km/h
SE
ESE 22km/h
ESE
E 18km/h
E
E 29km/h
E
ENE 22km/h
ENE
ENE 28km/h
ENE
NNE 18km/h
NNE
ENE 12km/h
ENE
WNW 12km/h
WNW
ESE 16km/h
ESE
SE 15km/h
SE
E 23km/h
E
E 19km/h
E
Relative Humidity 88% 76% 72% 59% 64% 48% 47% 37% 44% 33% 49% 31% 46% 27%
Dew Point 14°C 14°C 11°C 12°C 10°C 10°C 6°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 6°C 5°C 3°C

Giles Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:38 WST
sunrise
06:03 WST
sunset
16:45 WST
last light
17:10 WST
moon
rise
Sat 14:28 WST
set
Sun 03:30 WST
moon
Wed
Jun 3
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24

Giles Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
May 29
15.1°C 18°C 6.0mm
Thu
May 28
14.2°C 21.2°C 6.8mm
Wed
May 27
14.0°C 26.0°C 0.2mm
Tue
May 26
11.2°C 25.8°C 0.6mm
Mon
May 25
10.8°C 18.4°C 3.0mm

Giles Year To Date

average rainfall to May
149.3mm
21.7 day(s)
total for 2015
40.4mm
18 day(s)
total to this day 2014
240.4mm
23 day(s)
wettest day
6.8mm
May 28
lowest temperature
4.6°C
May 15
highest temperature
43.5°C
Jan 20

Giles Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
4.6°C
15th
lowest on record
1.8°C
31st 2000
average this month
10.7°C
-0.7°C
long-term average
11.4°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
30.8°C
3rd
highest on record
33.9°C
1st 1990
average this month
22.9°C
-0.8°C
long-term average
23.7°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
6.8mm
28th
total this month
17.2mm
6 day(s)
long-term average
20.3mm
3.7 day(s)
wettest on record
93.4mm
1988
driest on record
0.0mm
1961

Kiwirrkurra Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Kiwirrkurra Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone