Fairfax Media Network

Darwin-Daly Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darwin-Daly Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the Cox Peninsula, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm about the Cox Peninsula with gusty winds. Light winds. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Monday Mostly sunny morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Gusty winds in the afternoon. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 27 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 8 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the afternoon. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 27 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 27 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

Issued Sun 21:49 CST

Darwin-Daly Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 90% 5-10mm Nil S 4 76 ENE 6 41
Possible thunderstorm
26 34 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 34 90% 1-5mm Nil S 10 79 NNW 16 58
Possible thunderstorm
24 38 90% 1-5mm Nil NNE 4 81 ENE 7 37
Possible thunderstorm
26 38 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Showers increasing
24 37 70% 1-5mm Nil N 8 69 ESE 11 36
Possible thunderstorm
26 37 40% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 35 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Another bout of heat for Perth

16:16 EDT

Another bout of heat for Perth Perth has finally cooled down to about average summer levels over the last few days, and is on track to heat up to a balmy 32 degrees today.

Heat and powerful surf on the way for coastal southeast QLD

12:55 EDT

After a slight dip in temperatures yesterday, warmer days are on the way from the Coolangatta area to the Sunshine Coast region.

Heat put on hold in the southeast

14:24 EDT

Temperatures will cool down for much of the week for South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.