Fairfax Media Network

Nganmarriyanga Weather


Port Keats Forecast

Tonight 27°C
Tomorrow 36°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

30.4°C rising
Updated at 22:30 CST

Darwin-Daly for Thursday Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight with gusty winds. Winds W/NW 20 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Mostly clear. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.
Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late afternoon. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

Currently at Port Keats Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 30.4°C rising
Dew Point 25.9°C rising
Feels Like 38.0°C
Relative Humidity 77%
Wind icon
NW 5km/h falling
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure 1005.8hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:16 CST
Sunset sunset
19:12 CST

Nearby Now

Batchelor Ap 28.6°C

Next 12 hours in Wadeye OGP

48-hour forecast

12am

Mostly clear
29°C

3am

Mostly clear
28°C

6am

Mostly clear
28°C

9am

Mostly clear
32°C

Darwin-Daly Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Port Keats 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Tue
Dec 13
Wed
Dec 14

Sunny

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 35°C 36°C 36°C 36°C 35°C 35°C 34°C
Minimum 27°C 27°C 26°C 25°C 26°C 26°C 25°C
Chance of Rain 40% 30% 50% 90% 70% 90% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
13
km/h
Wind Direction NW 12km/h
NW
NNW 14km/h
NNW
NNW 14km/h
NNW
NNW 10km/h
NNW
NW 8km/h
NW
WNW 8km/h
WNW
NNW 11km/h
NNW
NNW 9km/h
NNW
NW 11km/h
NW
NNW 12km/h
NNW
NNW 10km/h
NNW
NW 12km/h
NW
NNW 12km/h
NNW
NW 13km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 66% 56% 67% 57% 67% 58% 67% 58% 69% 63% 69% 61% 72% 65%
Dew Point 25°C 25°C 25°C 27°C 24°C 26°C 24°C 27°C 25°C 27°C 24°C 26°C 24°C 26°C

Port Keats Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
05:53 CST
sunrise
06:16 CST
sunset
19:13 CST
last light
19:36 CST
moon
set
Fri 01:58 CST
rise
Fri 14:26 CST
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29
moon
Fri
Jan 6

Port Keats Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Dec 8
26.9°C 36°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 7
28.3°C 35.0°C 0.2mm
Tue
Dec 6
23.9°C 33.8°C 34.6mm
Mon
Dec 5
26.2°C 33.4°C 0.0mm
Sun
Dec 4
24.0°C 36.7°C 0.0mm

Port Keats Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
1542.5mm
81.8 Day(s)
Total For 2016
797.8mm
91 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
1181.2mm
75 Day(s)
Wettest Day
75.0mm
Mar 9
Lowest Temperature
10.8°C
Jul 18
Highest Temperature
39.0°C
Oct 5

Port Keats Ap Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
23.7°C
3rd
Lowest On Record
21.3°C
7th 2003
Average This Month
25.8°C
+0.4°C
Long-term Average
25.4°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
36.7°C
4th
Highest On Record
38.9°C
25th 2011
Average This Month
34.9°C
+1.3°C
Long-term Average
33.6°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
34.6mm
6th
Total This Month
34.8mm
2 Day(s)
Long-term Average
224.2mm
12.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
401.0mm
2010
Driest On Record
83.4mm
2002
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Eastern storms and southern shivers

16:00 EDT

Thunderstorms are on the move through New South Wales and southern Queensland once again today, while southern states shiver.

Summer scorcher looms for two thirds of Australians

14:12 EDT

The most widespread heat in five years could grip parts of southern and eastern Australia next week.

Turbulent Thursday in Vic, Tas, SA

15:52 EDT

Parts of Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia could be lashed by storms and damaging winds on Thursday as a cold front sweeps across Australia's southeast.