Fairfax Media Network

Maranunga Weather


Mango Farm Forecast

Tonight 28°C
Tomorrow 38°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

27.0°C steady
Updated at 19:30 CST

Darwin-Daly for Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Min 25 Max 35 Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon with gusty winds. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

Currently at Douglas River

24-hour graph
Temperature 27.0°C steady
Dew Point 21.1°C steady
Feels Like 28.9°C
Relative Humidity 70%
Wind icon
W 7km/h steady
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1009.3hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:11 CST
Sunset sunset
19:04 CST

Nearby Now

Batchelor Ap 28.5°C

Next 12 hours in Douglas River

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
27°C

12am

Mostly clear
26°C

3am

Mostly cloudy
25°C

6am

Mostly clear
24°C

Darwin-Daly Weather Warnings

view all
NT - Sat 17:54 CST
Cancellation of Severe Thunderstorm Warning (Damaging Winds) for Tanami, Gregory, Barkly, Simpson and Lasseter

National Forecast

Mango Farm 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Dec 3
Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 35°C 38°C 37°C 38°C 37°C 39°C 37°C
Minimum 28°C 28°C 28°C 28°C 28°C 28°C 28°C
Chance of Rain 70% 40% 80% 70% 60% 80% 90%
Rain Amount
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 7
km/h
10
km/h
4
km/h
9
km/h
5
km/h
6
km/h
7
km/h
7
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
7
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 7km/h
NNE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
ESE 4km/h
ESE
E 9km/h
E
NW 5km/h
NW
SE 6km/h
SE
NNW 7km/h
NNW
ENE 7km/h
ENE
N 7km/h
N
ENE 9km/h
ENE
NNW 7km/h
NNW
E 10km/h
E
NNW 8km/h
NNW
E 7km/h
E
Relative Humidity 72% 48% 66% 34% 64% 36% 65% 40% 66% 34% 63% 34% 65% 43%
Dew Point 25°C 23°C 25°C 20°C 25°C 20°C 25°C 23°C 25°C 19°C 25°C 21°C 25°C 23°C

Mango Farm Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:48 CST
sunrise
06:11 CST
sunset
19:05 CST
last light
19:28 CST
moon
set
Sat 22:05 CST
rise
Sun 09:54 CST
moon
Wed
Dec 7
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29

Douglas River Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Dec 3
23.4°C 35°C 27.2mm
Fri
Dec 2
23.7°C 35.5°C 1.6mm
Thu
Dec 1
24.0°C 36.3°C 1.6mm
Wed
Nov 30
20.5°C 37.5°C 12.6mm
Tue
Nov 29
23.6°C 37.5°C 0.0mm

Douglas River Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
1298.6mm
82.9 Day(s)
Total For 2016
750.0mm
71 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
867.2mm
62 Day(s)
Wettest Day
50.6mm
Mar 7
Lowest Temperature
5.3°C
Aug 6
Highest Temperature
40.5°C
Oct 30

Douglas River Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
23.4°C
3rd
Lowest On Record
16.4°C
26th 1969
Average This Month
23.7°C
-0.2°C
Long-term Average
23.9°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
36.3°C
1st
Highest On Record
40.7°C
27th 2002
Average This Month
35.6°C
+0.5°C
Long-term Average
35.1°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
27.2mm
3rd
Total This Month
30.4mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
215.0mm
13.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
515.6mm
2003
Driest On Record
30.0mm
1972
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Brisbane storm: Teen struck by lightning, thousands without power in Queensland storms

20:31 EDT

A teenager has been struck by lightning during dangerous thunderstorms in Queensland's south-east that caused structural damage and left thousands without power.

Heat is on the horizon for parts of WA

18:02 EDT

Following a run of cooler than average temperatures during the first half of next week, southwestern parts of Western Australia will see a return of hot conditions.

A taste of summer for Sydney

14:45 EDT

A burst of hazy heat enveloped Sydney on Friday, with temperatures just not letting up well into the evening.