Fairfax Media Network

Camp Creek Weather


13.16°S 130.95°E 103m AMSL

Batchelor Forecast

Tonight 25°C
Tomorrow 36°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

22.8°C rising
Updated at 21:00 CST

Darwin-Daly for Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with damaging winds about the Cox Peninsula. Light winds. City Centre Possible shower or storm. Chance of any rain: 30% Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 34 Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.
Monday Mostly sunny morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Gusty winds in the afternoon. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. City Centre Possible shower or storm.

Currently at Batchelor Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 22.8°C rising
Dew Point 21.3°C rising
Feels Like 22.8°C
Relative Humidity 91%
Wind icon
N 7km/h rising
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1011.5hPa
Fire Danger 1.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 4.0mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:44 CST
Sunset sunset
19:16 CST

Nearby Now

Middle Point 23.8°C
Darwin Ap 24.2°C

Next 12 hours in Batchelor

48-hour forecast

12am

Mostly clear
26°C

3am

Mostly clear
25°C

6am

Mostly clear
25°C

9am

Slight chance storm
29°C

Darwin-Daly Weather Warnings

view all
NT - Sun 20:41 CST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning - Darwin City and Outer Darwin

Northern Territory Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Batchelor 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Feb 14
Mon
Feb 15
Tue
Feb 16
Wed
Feb 17
Thu
Feb 18
Fri
Feb 19
Sat
Feb 20

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 35°C 36°C 36°C 35°C 35°C 34°C 36°C
Minimum 24°C 25°C 25°C 25°C 25°C 25°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 70% 80% 30% 80% 80% 90% 80%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
12
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
Wind Direction W 8km/h
W
WSW 7km/h
WSW
W 9km/h
W
W 12km/h
W
W 11km/h
W
W 14km/h
W
WNW 11km/h
WNW
W 14km/h
W
WNW 9km/h
WNW
WNW 12km/h
WNW
W 9km/h
W
W 9km/h
W
SW 6km/h
SW
SE 6km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 79% 46% 79% 44% 76% 44% 77% 50% 79% 52% 79% 52% 78% 45%
Dew Point 25°C 22°C 25°C 22°C 25°C 22°C 25°C 24°C 25°C 23°C 25°C 23°C 25°C 22°C

Batchelor Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
06:23 CST
sunrise
06:44 CST
sunset
19:16 CST
last light
19:38 CST
moon
set
Sun 23:56 CST
rise
Mon 12:50 CST
moon
Tue
Feb 23
moon
Wed
Mar 2
moon
Wed
Mar 9
moon
Wed
Mar 16

Batchelor Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Feb 14
25.3°C 36°C 0.0mm
Sat
Feb 13
26.2°C 36.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 12
24.0°C 34.4°C 0.0mm
Thu
Feb 11
24.5°C 35.5°C 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 10
24.2°C 34.3°C -

Batchelor Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
731.9mm
39.7 Day(s)
Total For 2016
250.6mm
20 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
431.4mm
27 Day(s)
Wettest Day
53.0mm
Jan 15
Lowest Temperature
23.1°C
Jan 22
Highest Temperature
36.5°C
Jan 12

Batchelor Ap Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
23.5°C
6th
Lowest On Record
20.7°C
12th 1999
Average This Month
24.6°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
23.8°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
36.3°C
13th
Highest On Record
37.3°C
15th 2006
Average This Month
33.9°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
32.3°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
36.4mm
6th
Total This Month
92.8mm
7 Day(s)
Long-term Average
380.6mm
20.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
670.4mm
2008
Driest On Record
167.6mm
2012
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Another bout of heat for Perth

16:16 EDT

Another bout of heat for Perth Perth has finally cooled down to about average summer levels over the last few days, and is on track to heat up to a balmy 32 degrees today.

Heat and powerful surf on the way for coastal southeast QLD

12:55 EDT

After a slight dip in temperatures yesterday, warmer days are on the way from the Coolangatta area to the Sunshine Coast region.

Heat put on hold in the southeast

14:24 EDT

Temperatures will cool down for much of the week for South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.