Fairfax Media Network

Upper Western Weather

Current Warnings
 

Upper Western Forecast

  • Tuesday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the South Australian border, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms from the late morning. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h shifting W/NW 30 to 45 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h turning S/SW early in the morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Saturday Sunny. Light winds.

Issued Tue 16:30 EST

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
8 25 10% < 1mm Nil N 9 48 WSW 16 23
Mostly sunny
9 25 10% < 1mm Nil ESE 8 46 SSW 13 27
Possible shower
10 20 20% < 1mm Nil W 11 50 SW 18 36
Mostly sunny
8 21 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 16 64 SSW 17 30
Mostly sunny
11 23 5% < 1mm Nil SSW 15 46 WSW 21 24
Mostly sunny
8 24 5% < 1mm Nil NNE 9 49 WSW 14 30
Mostly sunny
9 22 5% < 1mm Nil S 16 54 SSW 18 30
Mostly sunny
7 21 20% < 1mm Nil S 17 62 SSW 18 33
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW Upper Western wades through a wet winter

17:44 EST

Much of the state has seen great rainfall over winter, with only the north and central coast missing out.

Snow falls on WA's Bluff Knoll for second time in weeks

17:21 EST

Snow has fallen in Western Australia's Stirling Ranges, including Bluff Knoll, for the second time in a matter of weeks, after a chilly night in the Great Southern.

First day of spring: Change of seasons springs to life in photos

16:20 EST

Amateur photographers have been all too happy to bid farewell to winter in stunning style, capturing picture-perfect shots of the first day of spring from around the country.