Fairfax Media Network

Upper Western Weather

Current Warnings
 

Upper Western Forecast

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Patchy fog in the southwest early this morning. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures around 18.

  • Thursday Mostly sunny. Patchy fog in the southeast in the early morning. Slight (30%) chance of showers in the southeast in the evening. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon then becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW during the day.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h turning SW 25 to 35 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Wed 05:16 EST

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Late shower
7 18 80% < 1mm Nil NW 12 73 WNW 27 43
Late shower
6 20 80% 1-5mm Nil NW 13 73 WNW 25 41
Possible shower
8 15 80% 1-5mm Nil NW 17 71 W 28 50
Late shower
4 14 50% < 1mm Slight WNW 23 80 W 38 42
Mostly sunny
7 17 10% < 1mm Nil W 19 68 WSW 38 35
Late shower
7 19 50% < 1mm Nil NW 16 63 WNW 33 40
Late shower
6 16 50% < 1mm Nil WNW 24 71 W 37 38
Windy with showers
4 16 50% < 1mm Slight WNW 24 77 W 36 39
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Agriculture Minister Joyce defends White Paper's drought loans, R&D spend and lack of inland rail plan

07:49 EST

Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce says he is sympathetic to the concerns of drought-affected farmers about concessional loans, but has made no commitment to change the controversial schemes any time soon.

Canberra's run of cold still running

20:01 EST

Canberra has chilled below freezing every morning this month, and a few days have been quite cold as well.

A breath of fresh air for Sydney

17:47 EST

Over the last week, much of the southeast has been treated to cold, cloud-free nights with light winds.