you are not logged in | login or join us

Cubba Weather

  RSS

31.44°S 145.35°E 190m AMSL

Cobar Forecast

Today 30°C
Tonight 20°C
Late shower

Now

20.0°C rising
Updated at 09:00 EDT

Upper Western for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h turning E/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 33.

Currently at Cobar

Temperature 20.0°C rising
Dew Point 3.3°C falling
Feels Like 20.0°C
Relative Humidity 33%
Wind icon
SE 12km/h steady
Wind Gusts 19km/h
Pressure 1017.4hPa steady
Fire Danger 10.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
06:12 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:23 EDT

Nearby Now

Cobar 19.5°C
Bourke Ap 22.5°C
Wilcannia Ap 23.6°C
Ivanhoe Ap 22.5°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Cobar

cloudy

12pm

Cloudy
25°C
mostly cloudy

3pm

Mostly cloudy
29°C
possible shower

6pm

Slight chance shower
29°C
mostly cloudy

9pm

Mostly cloudy
26°C
powered by Opticast

Upper Western Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Cobar 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Dec 27
Sun
Dec 28
Mon
Dec 29
Tue
Dec 30
Wed
Dec 31
Thu
Jan 1
Fri
Jan 2
late shower
Late shower
possible shower
Possible shower
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 30°C 28°C 34°C 30°C 34°C 37°C 40°C
Minimum 16°C 20°C 18°C 18°C 17°C 19°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 10% 5% 5% 50% 20%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
14
km/h
22
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
16
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
19
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction SE 16km/h
SE
E 11km/h
E
ENE 16km/h
ENE
E 15km/h
E
N 14km/h
N
W 22km/h
W
SSW 22km/h
SSW
SW 20km/h
SW
SE 16km/h
SE
S 11km/h
S
E 14km/h
E
E 9km/h
E
SE 19km/h
SE
S 12km/h
S
Relative Humidity 36% 25% 68% 45% 64% 24% 37% 16% 32% 13% 31% 10% 30% 12%
Dew Point 5°C 8°C 17°C 15°C 17°C 11°C 6°C 1°C 6°C 2°C 9°C 1°C 11°C 6°C

Cobar Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:44 EDT
sunrise
06:12 EDT
sunset
20:23 EDT
last light
20:51 EDT
moon
rise
Sat 11:35 EDT
set
Sun 00:15 EDT
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21

Cobar Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Dec 27
17°C - 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 26
14.9°C 29°C 3.6mm
Thu
Dec 25
23.7°C 29.3°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 24
20.2°C 37.2°C 6.4mm
Tue
Dec 23
21.7°C 35.9°C 0.2mm

Cobar Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
364.6mm
70.9 day(s)
total for 2014
278.4mm
60 day(s)
total to this day 2013
297.0mm
62 day(s)
wettest day
62.8mm
Feb 16
lowest temperature
-4.7°C
Aug 3
highest temperature
45.7°C
Nov 23

Cobar Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
11.6°C
20th
lowest on record
7.2°C
7th 2002
average this month
20.0°C
+2.2°C
long-term average
17.8°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
41.8°C
10th
highest on record
44.0°C
31st 2005
average this month
34.6°C
+1.6°C
long-term average
33.0°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
7.0mm
3rd
total this month
21.6mm
6 day(s)
long-term average
25.3mm
5.3 day(s)
wettest on record
109.4mm
1999
driest on record
1.0mm
2000

Cubba Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Cubba Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Tropical Cyclone Kate: Minor damage as storm passes to north of Cocos Islands

16:23 EDT Tropical Cyclone Kate has only caused minor damage on Cocos Islands after passing to the north of the tiny community, more than 2,000 kilometres off the Western Australian coast.

Help with Weatherzone